Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) October 2, 2008
Fitness Together Owner and Chief Fitness Officer Randy Zarecki will be presenting the latest segment from the Healthy Life Style Series on Saturday October 18th. In this 90 minute seminar, Mr.Zarecki will be answering all your nutritional questions and covering controversial topics such as: Trans Fats, Eating Organic, and Deciphering Nutritional Labels
Who Should Attend?
- The Carbohydrate Conscientious
- Men with high CholesterolWomen concerned about heart disease
- Anyone looking to live stronger
Attendees Will Learn:
- The Skinny on Fats: The Good, The Bad & Trans-Fats
- Organics: worth the cost? where should I spend my money?
- Nutritional Label Reading 101 - is 2% milk healthy?
- Grocery Store Navigation to save some bucks, and improve your nutrition
"To raise fitness awareness, we started Fitness Fridays at our office, and the seminar you delivered was fabulous! Your information and the tips shared were easy to do in everyday life (Even at work). Now our employees are more fitness conscious, and feel more energetic during their day." ~Scott Missling, H.M. Cragg Company
"Since attending one of your seminars I have really focused on those last 3 repetitions in my workouts. Thanks to Fitness Together I am in the best shape of my life!" Bob Ryan, About Purpose Business Coaching
Saturday, October 18th2:00-3:30 PM
Fitness Together Downtown Minneapolis1024 Washington Ave. S.
$65 by October 15th
Space limited to the 1st 20 Registrants Only
Go to http://www.FTMSP.com or call us at 612.378.8898 to register today!
Questions about Fitness Together? Contact us @ mpls @ fitnesstogether.com