Rockville, MD (PRWEB) October 3, 2008
Marex Group Inc., developers of the popular FileBound Enterprise Content Management software suite, and affordable web-based content management solution, and Notable Solutions, Inc (NSi), a market leader in distributed content capture and business automation, today announced a strategic partnership for the integration of AutoStore, NSi's suite of products, with the FileBound software suite.
The FileBound AutoStore capture integration allows users to control all the document scanning and indexing processes directly from the scanner panel. Users need only to load their documents into the scanner, select where within FileBound they want to store them, enter the index information, scan the documents and automatically process and save them into a local or remote FileBound system.
This FileBound - NSi Partnership allows worldwide Value Added Reseller (VAR) Partners to access the full NSi suite of products and benefit from greatly reduced expenses in capturing, managing, and securely storing documents, SaaS or premised based, without any additional requirements for software, support or upgrades.
Some of the key benefits associated with this alliance include:
- Open access to NSi's comprehensive suite of applications.
- Capturing documents from over 180 models of scanners, network-attached scanners, MFPs and copiers from all major manufacturers.
- Capture of information and documents from any paper or electronic source can be automatically routed directly to FileBound data centers and/or end-user locations.
- Using NSi's SMARTicket application, documents can be pre-indexed prior to scanning by generating a cover sheet containing pertinent search information and routing instructions before automatic archiving once the scan is complete.
- Documents can be routed and delivered to multiple locations such as email addresses, fax, etc.
- Controlling, managing and distributing document images seamlessly with all existing digital content.
- Streamlining business processes using an affordable workflow solution.
- Providing web access to critical forms using integrated e-forms capabilities.
- Integrating core line of business applications to the documents and content that support them.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance through secure management and tracking of information access.
To offer maximum flexibility, VAR Partners and their clients may choose either to install the full AutoStore andSMARTicket servers at their own location, or choose for those servers to be located within FileBound Environments.
"Companies must move with speed and efficiency just to remain competitive," according to Rex Lamb, President of Marex Group. "An easy-to-use, direct solution--like AutoStore--reduces paper processing steps and increases efficiency. The result... reduced processing errors and improved accuracy when handling an organization's information documents. We're really pleased to participate in this terrific offering. Our resellers and their customers will benefit from this partnership."
"AutoStore platform is a rich content capture platform that enables companies to capture more than just paper", Says Ali Tehranchi, President and COO of Notable Solutions, Inc. "With our integration with FileBound, our customers and partners have the best of both worlds, a highly advanced and flexible capture platform that combines with an outstanding SaaS document management provider."
The FileBound solution is a tightly integrated suite of modules that allow you to design the right solution to solve your content management needs. Whether your needs call for simple document imaging, or seamlessly managing mixed content with automated distribution, FileBound is always the right choice. FileBound is easy to implement, cost justify and to integrate with your existing systems. Our solutions always provide unlimited user access and can either be outsourced as an ASP solution or licensed to operate from your internal IT infrastructure.
For more information please visit http://www.filebound.com.
About Notable Solutions, Inc. (NSi):
Notable Solutions, Inc. (NSi) is a leading provider of Content Capture Workflow and Business Automation solutions. NSi's product automates repetitive business processes by creating Managed Data Streams that allow for the integration of paper-based and electronic information into the existing business processes and line of business applications.
AutoStore offers the flexibility to capture and process documents, along with security features that ensure information accuracy and accountability while increasing staff productivity. Through the use of AutoStore, documents can be captured from MFPs, Copiers, Scanners, desktop applications, emails, faxes and many other sources. Once captured they are processed using one of AutoStore's many advanced process components such as OCR, Barcode recognition or Forms Recognition. Finally documents are indexed and routed directly into the business application or database. All with just a single click.
NSi's workflow products are adopted by such companies as Canon, HP, Fujitsu, Kodak, Kyocera, Ricoh, Sharp, Xerox and others. AutoStore is used by numerous industries including legal, healthcare, and financial services.
For more information please visit http://www.nsius.com.