Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 7, 2008
Noble Systems Corporation, a global provider of contact center technology, introduces Noble® Composer Web Agent, a powerful agent workflow design and desktop unification tool for web-based agent environments. Noble Composer Web Agent helps companies improve agent productivity, reduce training costs, increase customer service quality, and leverage technology investments.
Noble Composer Web Agent uses the flexible desktop design tools introduced in the award-winning Noble Composer product and expands them to add more functionality for use in browser-based applications. Composer Web Agent is designed using the Microsoft Windows .NET framework for unmatched flexibility, and supports multiple browsers running under multiple operating systems. Composer's ability to merge multiple applications into a single, consolidated workspace unifies the agent environment to streamline processes and workflows.
Noble Composer Web Agent features and benefits include:
- Multiple Browsers Support (including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and others) - leverage your existing investments
- Multiple Operating System Support (including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) - provide flexibility and reduce costs
- Easy Deployment and Maintenance - use the internet to access agent workflows
- Agent Desktop Unification - consolidate data from multiple sources into a single workspace and simplify workflows
- Consolidate Applications and Information - build data accuracy across systems, improve customer service and reduce average call handling times (ACH)
- Improve Agent Productivity and Reduce Costs - standardize 'best practices' and business processes to reduce training time
James K. Noble, Jr., President & CEO of Noble Systems, says, "Noble Composer Web Agent reduces the barriers to web-based agent environments. Our flexible architecture reduces licensing costs, and our broad-spectrum support for browsers and operating systems is unparalleled. The Composer Web Agent option helps contact centers leverage investments in their existing applications and technologies to give agents easier access to workflows, data, and tools to increase productivity and improve the caller' experience."
About Noble Systems®
Noble Systems Corporation (NSC) is a global leader in contact center technology solutions, providing innovative products since 1989. Every day, millions of customer contacts are made by agents at 2,000+ client installations worldwide using the award-winning Noble® platform for inbound/outbound/blended communications. The scalable, integrated Noble solution includes advanced ACD and predictive dialing; unified contact processing for voice, email, and web; and integrated IVR, digital recording, messaging, quality control/monitoring systems, scripting, and real-time reporting and management tools. Based in Atlanta, GA, Noble was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully-distributed platform. For more information on this item or the company, contact Lee Allum at 1.888.866.2538 x538 (email@example.com), or visit http://www.noblesys.com.
Noble, Noble Suite, Noble Systems, and the N-logo are trademarks of Noble Systems Corporation.
# # #