Identify Your Passion and Become a Design Celebrity
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) October 6, 2008
Design Success University and Wealthy Decorators co-host content-packed tele-summit event that interior designers attend from the comfort of their homes, offices or cell phones. No travel required to learn cutting-edge marketing strategies to grow and manage a successful design firm in spite of the economy. It's not business as usual for the interior design industry.
October 28, 29 and 30, 2008
1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Eastern
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Central
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mountain
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific
Top speakers teach powerful, innovative, proven strategies:
- "How to Get Free Publicity" with Kathy Peterson, national design expert, host of Lifetime TV's The Balancing Act and best-selling design author
- "Book Your Interior Design Practice Solid" with best-selling author & speaker Michael Port
- "Go Global with Social Networking" with David Bassett-Parkins, founder and CEO of Ava Living -- social networking site for interior designers and interior design enthusiasts
- "Identify Your Passion and Become a Design Celebrity" with Keith Granet, top consultant to celebrity architects and interior designers
- "Affluent Client Psychology -- What You Need To Know" with nationally known "Design Matchmaker" Karen Fisher of Designer Previews & author of six books -- agent to celebrity architects and interior designers
- "Building a Great Team" with Beth Silfer, CEO of Slifer Designs, third largest interior design firm in the United States
- "Attracting Dream Clients Effortlessly" with Fabienne Frederickson, millionaire creator of the Client Attraction System
- "Build Powerful Relationships & Watch Your Business Grow" with Edie Marks, #27 Realtor in the US with over $800 million of residential real estate sales
- "What Every Savvy Interior Designer Must Know To Profit From Their Passion" with Liz Pabon, CEO and Branding Maven of Liz P. Communications
- "Boost Your Design Business with an Email Newsletter" with Nika Stewart, Designers' Success Coach
- "Connecting the Dots" with Gail Doby, ASID, Author, speaker and Chief Vision Officer of Design Success University
- "Five Laws of Stratospheric Success" with Bob Burg, Author of The Go Giver and Endless Referrals and International Speaker
- "Simple Profit Boosting Systems for Designers" with Debbie Green, "Queen of Systematizing" national speaker and systems expert
Hear 13 world-class speakers in the first Interior Design Summit with no travel required. Early-bird tuition before October 14th is $249.99. After October 14th, tuition is $299.00 for the three-day event. Designers who register for the tele-summit also receive down-loadable audio recordings after the event and several free bonuses.
For more summit details visit: http://www.InteriorDesignSummit.com
Contacts for Design Success University and the Interior Design Summit:
Gail Doby, ASID, Chief Vision Officer, Design Success University, a division of Renaissance Design, Inc. http://www.DesignSuccessU.com
Contact for Wealthy Decorators and the Interior Design Summit:
Nika Stewart, CEO of Wealthy Decorators
Studio IT, Inc.
Integrated Software for the Interior Design Industry
Icovia Space Planner
Space Planning Software for Interior Designers and Consumers
Decorator's Alliance of North America
Professional Affiliation & Continuing Education for the Interior Decorating Trade
Designers' Success Coaching
About Nika Stewart, CEO of Wealthy Decorators and Co-host of Interior Design Summit
Nika Stewart, the Designers' Success Coach, combines conscious lifestyle practices with proven marketing strategies to help designers make more money doing what they love. Her books, programs, and coaching sessions help designers increase their income and achieve overall fulfillment.
Design Success University
Cutting-edge Education for Interior Designers to Bridge the Gap Between Interior Design Talent and Business Success
About Design Success University and Gail Doby, ASID, Chief Vision Officer & Co-host of http://www.InteriorDesignSummit.com. Doby created Design Success University to bridge the gap between interior design talent and business success for creative designers needing training in a highly competitive field. Classes include videos, podcasts, webinars, private coaching and consulting by leading experts in marketing, business, technology and personal development. Gail Doby, ASID, is an interior designer with twenty years' experience in new construction and remodeling design for multi-million dollar luxury residences and C-level executives.
Social Networking Site for Interior Designers and Interior Design Enthusiasts
Minutes Matter Solutions, Inc.
Leading provider of digital solutions and organization systems for the interior design industry
Interior Design Protection Council
Protecting interior designers' right to practice. Magnifying, illuminating and exposing the interior design cartel. Educating the design community, legislators, students and consumers.
# # #