CRE Loaded Professional B2B is our most comprehensive ecommerce solution to date
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 7, 2008
Chain Reaction Ecommerce, Inc. (CRE), a leading provider of B2B ecommerce solutions, today announced it has launched a new version of its CRE Professional B2B ecommerce solution. CRE Loaded Professional B2B 6.3 is designed to provide professional online businesses with more powerful wholesale ecommerce capabilities, including the ability to display different information for separate customer groups.
"CRE Loaded Professional B2B is our most comprehensive ecommerce solution to date," said Michael Valverde, CEO of Chain Reaction Ecommerce. "The new product provides our most sophisticated online retailers with a powerful set of sophisticated ecommerce tools and technologies, offered on a scalable software platform that is both secure and PCI compliant."
With CRE Loaded Professional B2B 6.3, customers benefit from front end flexibility and the convenience of a professional resource website. Chain Reaction Ecommerce provides customers with a complete ecommerce package supported by a total ecommerce ecosystem. CRE Loaded Professional B2B 6.3 is a comprehensive product offering that delivers a scalable software platform for secure, PCI compliant ecommerce for professional online sellers. Customers also benefit from secure payment processing and back office integration capabilities that deliver a comprehensive ecommerce experience.
"Chain Reaction Ecommerce helps businesses drive more revenue and profits with proven technologies and processes for successful ecommerce," adds Valverde. "We make it easier for first time sellers to professional, high-volume online retailers to streamline their ecommerce operations in secure, compliant and scalable managed environments."
Key product enhancements found in CRE Loaded Professional B2B 6.3 include:
- Multiple Admin & Permissions Support - Sellers can now assign different access levels and passwords for administrators, enabling them to better control access to their store's administration screens and the ability to define multiple administrators or unique access credentials
- Content Director™ - Complete content management system enables stores to create and manage standard web pages within the store, complete with integrated site search capabilities
- One-Page Checkout - Sellers can now combine all checkout elements into a single page, improving conversion ratios and streamlining the checkout process
- Recover Abandoned Carts - Provides stores with the ability to find abandoned carts and creates a list of items and method for contacting customers who were shopping for them, providing increased conversion opportunities
- Product Pricing Per Group - Enables sellers to define pricing for each product within different customer groups, facilitating the segmentation of customers for unique pricing and incentives
For detailed information on all product enhancements found in the 6.3 release, please visit http://www.getcre.com.
About Chain Reaction Ecommerce:
Chain Reaction Ecommerce, Inc. (CRE) is a leading provider of ecommerce software solutions for merchants, and a steward of the CRE ecommerce ecosystem. Products include the popular CRE Loaded Professional and CRE Loaded Professional B2B ecommerce software, as well as powerful add-on modules and systems, technical support and services for online merchants.
Chain Reaction Ecommerce software currently powers more than 175,000 online stores around the world. Chain Reaction Ecommerce is the first open source software company to offer managed ecommerce solutions, enabling customers to get community-developed, widely adopted software that is accompanied by a professional network of ecommerce professionals and is supported in a PCI compliant environment.
CRE Loaded is a robust, scalable software, offered in a secure, PCI compliant, environment. Stores have front end flexibility and customization capacity. Chain Reaction offers secure payment processing and back office integration capability to deliver a comprehensive ecommerce experience. For more information on Chain Reaction, please visit http://www.getcre.com or call 800.609.2141.