Bishops Stortford, Herts, UK (PRWEB) October 9, 2008
Scientific software company Dotmatics Limited (Dotmatics) is pleased to announce that Solace Pharmaceuticals (Solace) has licensed Dotmatics' software suite to facilitate information access and project management. The solution will be used by Solace to query, browse, analyse and share key drug discovery information across research programs and project teams.
Dotmatics' solutions offer the following advantages:
- The use of a zero-client web based approach provides our clients with real-time access to information and reduces IT support overhead.
- Integration with pre-existing informatics tools such as electronic lab notebooks, chemical & biological databases and inventory management.
- An easy-to-use interface allows scientists to make the most of the powerful querying, visualisation and analysis capabilities of the tools, with minimal training.
- High performance indexing and searching of large chemical structure databases including proprietary and commercial compound sources.
Alex Leech, Executive Director at Solace, said: "We are delighted to be collaborating with Dotmatics - their software will allow us to create a central repository for research information so that we can easily query, browse and visualise data across our organisation."
Bill Bailey, Global Account Manager at Dotmatics, said: "We are pleased to provide Solace with our fully integrated software package which comprehensively satisfies all of their informatics needs."
Dotmatics is a scientific software company deploying web-based knowledge solutions that dramatically improve the way scientific data is queried, browsed, managed and shared within companies. Dotmatics has significant expertise in cheminformatics techniques including chemical databases, SAR analysis, data management and data visualization. A privately owned company, Dotmatics was founded in 2005 and is based south of Cambridge, UK.
- Browser is a query and visualisation tool for biological and chemical datasets.
- Pinpoint (1) is an Oracle cartridge allowing rapid indexing and searching of chemical databases.
- Gateway is a centralised depot for sharing information with colleagues and external collaborators.
- Nucleus is a web-based tool for data capture and data processing.
For further information please visit the dotmatics website.
Contact for Dotmatics Limited:
Global Account Manager
+44 (0)1279 654 123
(1) Pinpoint is developed in collaboration with Astex Therapeutics Ltd