Mumbai, Maharashtra (PRWEB) October 9, 2008
Apnaloan has recently launched a content syndication service through which leading publishers in the online world can source rich content on personal finance by simply copy-pasting 2 lines of HTML code.
Amongst the publishers actively sourcing Apnaloan content are UTVi, Reliance Money and Suvidha.
This is a win-win situation for both the publisher as well as for Apnaloan. The publishers are able to offer engaging content to their visitors and Apnaloan's objective of taking its expertise to a large section of the Indian Internet population is expected to get a boost through such content syndication services.
At present syndication has been enabled only for large portals but it is expected that such syndication services will also be consumed by bloggers.
Commenting on these services, Mr. Harsh Roongta, CEO, Apnaloan.com says, "Our Research Desk has the most up-to-date information on rates, fees and product features of home loans, personal loans, credit cards and car loans. Content syndication services enable other publishers to leverage our Research Desk and provide a great experience to visitors seeking to research before buying a financial product."
Some of the content syndication services that are live today include:
- Assisted Loan Search Services -A loan application tool that allows customer to quick apply for a loan.
- Ask Loan Expert Services - Interactive columns where Apnaloan will answer consumer queries on a one to one basis.
- Chat with Experts - Customers can chat with personal finance expert Mr. Harsh Roongta, CEO of Apnaloan.com.
- Tools & Calculators - EMI Calculator and Interest rate Calculator
- Product Comparators - Allows customers to compare various personal loan, home loan, credit card products under different categories offered by different financial institutions. Customers can compare on the basis of features, eligibility criteria, document requirements etc.
- Tax Tips - Get tips on tax-related queries that provide valuable insights into the tax aspects of loans, helping users to manage tax liabilities.
Apnaloan, a division of ApnaPaisa Pvt. Ltd., is India's first and largest online marketplace for loans and credit cards in India. Over 400,000 consumers have purchased a loan product with the assistance of Apnaloan to date, and many more have used the site to make a better, more informed decision to buy a home, get a credit card or to borrow money. This has made ApnaPaisa one of the largest consumer services company in the financial sector.
ApnaPaisa has also launched Apnainsurance.com that is a comprehensive guide to insurance in India. It enables customers search and apply for all their insurance needs.
# # #