Enabling the sales rep to automatically push and pull data between the company's CRM and quoting solution, as we do with QuoteWerks, helps ensure greater efficiency and accuracy when preparing and tracking sales quotes
Orlando, FL (Vocus) October 9, 2008
Aspire Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of sales quoting software solutions for the global small and midmarkets, confirmed its support for Sage Software's popular CRM applications ACT! 2009 and SalesLogix 7.5. Support for the latest versions of these popular CRM products by Sage Software, was made available in Build 39 for QuoteWerks 4.0, which is currently available for new and existing QuoteWerks users.
The seamless integration between QuoteWerks and ACT! enables users to launch QuoteWerks from within ACT!, streamlining the sales quoting process and eliminating redundancies and errors often associated with the use of disparate systems. The QuoteWerks integration with ACT! offers such features as:
- Automatic inclusion of the current contact's information in the quote.
- Ability to pull additional contact information, such as customer specific tax rates and terms, into the quote via the QuoteWerks DataLink feature.
- Ability to search the ACT! database for additional contacts for use in the quote.
- Automatically schedule follow-up calls, to-do items, and meetings in ACT! when saving a quote in QuoteWerks.
- Automatically create/update Sales Opportunities and completed Sales Opportunities in ACT!
- Upon saving a quote, QuoteWerks automatically creates a link to the quote under the Documents tab in ACT! for easy retrieval.
- Ability to use customer profiles in ACT! to automatically determine the customer's specific pricing for products and services that are added to the quote.
- Print information from ACT! custom fields on QuoteWerks documents (quotes, orders, and invoices).
- Emails sent from QuoteWerks are automatically logged into the ACT! history for the contact.
The SalesLogix 7.5 integration requires the QuoteWerks Corporate Edition and affords users the following capabilities:
- Automatically pull SalesLogix contact information into the quote.
- Automatically create and update QuoteWerks document attachments in SalesLogix for easy retrieval.
- Automatically schedule calls within SalesLogix when saving the quote.
- Automatically create and update Opportunities and Closed Opportunities within SalesLogix.
- Ability to pull other information stored in SalesLogix into the quote such as customer specific sales tax rates and customer terms.
- Ability to use customer profiles in SalesLogix to automatically determine the customer's specific pricing for products and services that are added to the quote.
- Print information from other SalesLogix fields on QuoteWerks documents (quotes, orders, invoices).
"Enabling the sales rep to automatically push and pull data between the company's CRM and quoting solution, as we do with QuoteWerks, helps ensure greater efficiency and accuracy when preparing and tracking sales quotes," explains Keith Carrington, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Aspire Technologies, Inc. "Successful companies are those businesses that can reduce their costs and human errors, while automating redundant sales processes to achieve greater efficiency in responding to the pre-sales demands of the customers. Our integration with ACT! and SalesLogix help businesses that use these applications achieve the efficiency and accuracy they demand of their sales quoting process in order to remain competitive and successful in any market setting."
QuoteWerks currently serves over 48,000 users in 80 countries. The software is offered in three editions to meet the varying needs of any business and industry that provides sales quotes to their customers. Additionally, QuoteWerks offers a multitude of CRM and accounting system integrations, allowing companies to maintain their deployed systems when adopting QuoteWerks for the sales quoting operation. These features, coupled with the concurrent user model and one time license acquisition fee, enable users to realize a profitable ROI on their purchase within a short period of time.
Aside from integrating with the latest version ACT! and SalesLogix, QuoteWerks offers backwards compatibility with previous versions of both CRM applications.
To learn more about the QuoteWerks integration for these and other CRM integrations, please visit: http://www.quotewerks.com/cmfaq.asp
Aspire Technologies, Inc. will be exhibiting the latest ACT! and SalesLogix integrations at the Sage Summit in Denver, Colorado November 16-20, 2008. In addition, the QuoteWerks integration with Peachtree and the new third party integration between QuoteWerks and MAS 90 will be demonstrated at the show, which is open to end users of Sage Software products and services. QuoteWerks will be exhibiting at booths 301 and 303.
About Aspire Technologies and QuoteWerks®
Aspire Technologies, the creators of the award winning QuoteWerks® sales quoting software, is the leading provider of sales quoting software with its award winning QuoteWerks® application deployed to thousands of businesses and enterprises worldwide. QuoteWerks® integrates with leading CRM and accounting packages, along with IT distributors D&H®, Ingram Micro®, SYNNEX®, and Tech Data®, enabling businesses in all industries to integrate QuoteWerks™ seamlessly into their existing environments. Aspire Technologies is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information please visit http://www.quotewerks.com.
QuoteWerks is a registered trademark of Aspire Technologies, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Keith D. Carrington
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Phone: (407) 248-1481
Fax: (407) 248-1482