Architecture Innovation & Middleware Evolution
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) October 9, 2008
The Integration Consortium announces keynote speakers and final agenda for the Architecture & Integration Summit, taking place in Minneapolis, MN, October 29 and 30, 2008. The event, being held at the McNamara Alumni Center, will bring together global experts to share best practices, thought leadership and real-world examples with the theme of "Architecture Innovation & Middleware Evolution".
Keynote speakers and topics confirmed for the main summit are;
- Roy Fielding, Day Software - The Web as Integration Architecture
- Jeff Barr, Amazon, Peter Coffee, Salesforce.com, & Sanjay Krishnamurthi, Informatica - Cloud Computing & Cloud Integration
Additional speakers and topics confirmed are;
- Tracy LeGrand, Integrated Architecture Services, LLC, Investing in Architecture - The Road to Maturity
- Steve Hughes, XETA Corp, - Architecting Data for Multi-Tenant Solutions
- Charles Betz, Wells Fargo - Metadata Implementation for an Integration Competency
- Chris Armstrong, Armstrong Process Group, Case Study - Business IT Process Integration With Industry Standards & Open Source
- Jamshid Vayghan, IBM, Value Based Integration - A Client Driven Integration Method
- Semyon Axelrod, Independent Consultant - The Omen of Master Data Management: From MDM to Semantic Enterprise
- Mohan Udyavar, Wipro - SOA Management - Get the most out of your SOA Investment
- Dr. Parag Doshi, HP - Optimizing Your SOA with a SOA Center of Excellence
In addition, full day pre-summit workshops on Enterprise Architecture Development, Enterprise Architecture using TOGAF™, SOA Security, & Integration Competency Centers are offered on October 29. Agenda details including session abstracts, speaker biographies, and presentation dates/times are available on the summit website, http://www.architectureandintegrationsummit.com.
The main summit also features a panel debate on the possibility of REST and SOA harmonization with experts exploring how these 2 disciplines conflict and complement each other.
Event sponsors, Informatica, HP, Layer 7 Technologies, Thomson Reuters, Wipro, Kalido, Information Builders, and the University of Minnesota Software Engineering Center will be on hand throughout the day in the Solutions Hall and welcome attendees to stay for a networking reception to close out the event from 5-7 p.m.
The Architecture & Integration Summit is produced by the Integration Consortium (IC). IC Members attending will receive a discount on registration fees. Non-Members are welcome to attend and registration fees will include a 1 year membership to the IC. To register, or obtain more information, visit the summit website at http://www.architectureandintegrationsummit.com, or contact Leanne MacDonald at (403) 873-2084.
# # #