Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
In THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING, experienced family counselor and author M. Gary Neuman reveals the results of a study in which he interviewed and studied 200 men - one hundred cheaters and one hundred non-cheaters. According to THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING, more than half of the cheating husbands surveyed admitted they have immediate family members who cheated. By comparison, only 33% of faithful men in the survey reported they have family members who have cheated.
In his study of why men cheat, Neuman found:
- 53% of cheating men who have immediate family members who cheated
- 33% of faithful men who have immediate family members who cheated
- 28% of faithful men whose fathers had or were suspected of an affair
- 50% of cheating men whose fathers had an affair or were suspected of cheating
- 21% of cheating men whose fathers had multiple affairs
- Only 8% of faithful men whose fathers had multiple affairs
Drawing from M. Gary Neuman's extensive research on infidelity and dramatic case studies of unfaithful husbands, THE TRUTH ABOUT CHEATING includes practical strategies and quick action steps that help married women prevent infidelity and foster faithful, rewarding marriages.
About the author:
M. Gary Neuman (Miami Beach, FL) is a licensed family counselor and rabbi. His extensive media appearances include Oprah, the Today show, Good Morning America, The View, Dateline NBC, the NBC Nightly News, and the CBS Weekend News. Print coverage of Neuman and his work has appeared in the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, Time, People, Cosmopolitan, Parenting, and other publications.
For more information, to read excerpts, or watch video of M. Gary Neuman, please visit http://www.truthaboutcheating.com