(PRWEB) October 13, 2008
Worldwide Business Research today unveiled the confirmed speakers for its 2nd annual luxury global summit to be held next March in London, UK. Luxury Interactive Global brings together luxury executives to network and discuss the strategies needed to advance the customer experience online. With luxury spending declining in most established luxury markets and consumers embracing modern communication technologies luxury brands are attending this event to understand how their customers behave on- and offline and engage with affluent consumers through their preferred communication channels.
Matt Marcus, Worldwide Director eBusiness, Gucci, comments: "I've been waiting 5 years for an event that focuses on the interactive space for luxury brands."
The Global Brand Manager at Bang & Olufsen, Kim Moeller furthers this with "I felt like I was in the company of 'la crème de la crème' of marketing executives in the luxury industry."
This year's luxury summit will leverage WBR's leading ecommerce research and offer compelling insights and case studies from 30 of the top global luxury leaders including:
- Natacha Dzikowski, Advertising and Marketing Director, Christian Dior Couture
- Dennis Valle, VP of Group Digital Marketing & Communication, Dolce & Gabbana
- Michael Ward, Managing Director, Harrods
- Julie Thompson, Head of Interactive Marketing, Lancôme
- Julia Gajcak, VP Marketing/Communications, The Ritz-Carlton
- Eva Jeanbart Lorenzotti, CEO, Vivre
- Kristin Knapp, Director, Innovative Distribution, Bulgari
- Mark Everest, Head of Digital, Mercedes-Benz UK Limited
- Darren Floyd, VP/GM Vera Wang Online, Vera Wang Bridal House Ltd.
- Carmine Rotondaro, Worldwide Real Estate Director, Gucci Group
The direction of the conference this year will be segmented into the following 5 areas:
1. How to drive integrated luxury marketing for greater results in the high net worth market
2. Affluent demographic & behavioural insights to create relevant customer communications
3. Expanding international horizons to diversify your customer base and grow your market share
4. Identifying the ROI of luxury online brand activities, ensuring you best invest your limited budget
5. Improving the online user experience to drive customer engagement, keeping your brand top of mind
For registration and further summit information, visit: http://www.luxury-global.com or call +44(0)20 7368 9465.