Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) October 16, 2008
Granite Loan Management published the 3rd Quarter 2008 edition of the Construction Lending News.
Highlights of this edition:
- Overview of West Virginia Mechanics' Lien Law
- Update on New Orleans
- Communities Becoming Homebuyers
- National Association of Residential Construction Lenders (NARCL)
- Strategies for Success in Construction Lending seminar
- Commercial Industry and Homebuilding Updates
- Current Construction and Unemployment Statistics
The quarterly newsletter covers news and articles related to the construction lending industry and has a circulation of more than 5,000 readers throughout the United States. CLN also discusses mechanics' lien law for a given state in every issue. Granite Loan Management, a company that specializes in fund control and risk mitigation for both residential and commercial construction lenders, publishes CLN.