Baltimore (PRWEB) October 13, 2008
AVIcode, Inc., the leading provider of real-time, always-on application monitoring solutions, today announced the launch of its enhanced national and international partner programs to further expand its market presence. The comprehensive programs enable AVIcode partners to quickly drive new value-added revenue streams by fulfilling the rapidly growing worldwide demand for sophisticated application monitoring capabilities.
"The high demand for solutions that reduce application downtime and eliminate the overhead associated with application problems, creates new opportunities to expand our business," said Chris Childers, director of business development at AVIcode. "We have put together a solid team dedicated to enabling and supporting our global channel ecosystem, and we are actively recruiting new partners in key markets."
The expanded AVIcode partner programs include enhancements that better enable its partners for success. AVIcode provides additional opportunities for referral, reseller and OEM partners, and participation in either program provides a variety of sales, technical and marketing benefits:
- Partner Resource Center - Online repository provides easy access to sales tools, partner updates, new product releases, license keys and more.
- Opportunity Registration - Partners can register deals and receive the necessary support to close opportunities. Opportunity registration also provides partners with price protection and qualifies them for additional margins.
- Maintenance Renewals - AVIcode provides renewal tracking and alerting to ensure regular, up-to-date maintenance.
- Training - AVIcode equips partners with all the necessary information and skills to sell, install and maintain the solution.
- Joint Marketing - AVIcode works with partners on joint press releases, marketing materials, tradeshows, webinars, etc. to increase visibility.
- Partner Newsletter - Offers tips and best practices and highlights company news, product updates and customer wins.
"As applications become more sophisticated and complex, comprehensive monitoring solutions are essential to ensure application health and uptime," said Simon Skinner, chief network engineer at SecQuorum. "We are very pleased to partner with AVIcode to provide our customers with real-time technology to quickly identify the root causes of application errors and resolve them before they escalate into costly problems. AVIcode enables us to add value to our solution set, expand into complementary markets and accelerate our revenue growth."
AVIcode delivers the industry's most complete suite of application monitoring solutions that can be used throughout the full application lifecycle. AVIcode products are designed to protect software investments by simplifying maintenance and troubleshooting and dramatically reducing defect resolution time.
For more information about partnering with AVIcode, please visit: http://www.avicode.com/partnersbecomeapartner.htm.
AVIcode is the leading provider of .NET application monitoring solutions. AVIcode's award-winning technology protects application development and management investments, and is recommended as a best practice by Microsoft for .NET application monitoring. AVIcode's flagship product, Intercept Studio, detects application problems in real-time throughout the application lifecycle - including security and connectivity issues, performance bottlenecks, and code failures - and delivers immediate root cause information to accelerate problem resolution. Organizations worldwide rely on AVIcode's technology to get applications to market faster, reduce application maintenance and management costs, and ensure maximum application availability and reliability. For more information, contact AVIcode at 443-543-0030, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the company website at http://www.avicode.com.