Twenty years ago, if advertisers could have combined TV, Radio and Newspaper ads, then given their customer the keys to the station, they would have effectively done what YAC is doing with the most important media today,'' said YAC CEO Steve Hummel.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 12, 2008
In a market where 20- and 30-somethings pay ever decreasing heed to the broadcast and print media, a revolutionary new model allows the bar and restaurant industry to reach this important consumer demographic through cell phones and social networking sites "Right Now.''
YourAreaCode.com (YAC) has invented a new model to grab the attention of young adults through the two fastest growing media channels; the ones that are most personal to these consumers, their cell phones and laptops.
The targeted ads reach a network of more than 800,000 -- and growing -- on sites like Facebook.com, and an unlimited number of cell phone users who read 94% of their text messages.
YAC's "Right Now'' marketing product is know as swifting-- a unique combination of technologies deployed simultaneously, including widget driven messaging and SMS or text messaging. SMS text messaging is the most widely used data application on the planet, with 2.4 billion active users, or 74% of all mobile phone subscribers sending and receiving text messages on their phones
Messages can be sent instantly through an extremely user-friendly entertainment website that allows real-time adjustments to content and reach. The low-cost service pays for itself with as few as six additional patrons a month.
Example: On a slow night a bar owner, manager or employee sends a message offering half-priced food, free admission or drink specials to customers via cell phone, and to online profiles with a potential viewership of millions.
YAC custom designs the widgets- display ads that can be sent to social network profiles through a simple e-mail or comment posting. The text messages are sent only to eager customers who have signed up for the cell phone service - with the promotional help of YAC.
The technology can be applied to any industry.
"Twenty years ago, if advertisers could have combined TV, Radio and Newspaper ads, then given their customer the keys to the station, they would have effectively done what YAC is doing with the most important media today,'' said YAC CEO Steve Hummel. "Never before has an advertising customer been able to distribute thousands of messages directly to their chosen audience instantly."
The YourAreaCode.com Package
In addition to the cell phone and social networking marketing services, YourAreaCode.com offers a complete promotional package.
Bars and night clubs also get the following
- A custom designed widget to send out to social network sites, place on their website as well as others, and place in banner ads
- 1,000 promotional cards to be distributed around the bar with instructions for customers on how to opt into the texting service.
- Two promotional nights where the company will send in models to act as reps and enlist customers to sign up for the texting service.
- Custom designed virtual flyers to promote events and place within the widget displayed on social networking sites.
- An easy-to-use interface that allows even a computer illiterate to update and change the advertising message in a few keystrokes on their laptop or home or office computer.
- Constant support from the company.