Croatia is a less obvious, worthwhile honeymoon choice
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, announced today the top five honeymoon activities in Croatia for 2008. The website spotlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Montenegro Day Tour from Dubrovnik - Explore exotic landscapes, natural beauty, and rich culture in this relatively unknown region.
- Island of Korcula Tour from Dubrovnik - Discover legends, tales and monuments in Marco Polo's hometown.
- Mostar Day Tour from Dubrovnik - Enjoy breathtaking views in the city where the north meets the south and the west meets the east.
- Sea Kayaking Tour from Dubrovnik - Experience the beauty of the region as you glide across the clear, blue Adriatic Sea.
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Tour from Dubrovnik - Make olive oil the old fashioned way and taste homemade cheese, smoked ham and wine.
See more at Blissport's Destination Croatia Section.
With 1,110 miles of striking coastline along the Adriatic Sea, Croatia is the perfect choice for honeymooners who are seeking a little adventure. The region is also renowned as a melting pot of European history and culture for couples that prefer sightseeing. Find out more at Blissport's Croatia Overview Page.
"Croatia is a less obvious, worthwhile honeymoon choice," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Nonetheless, our website offers in-depth information so grooms can learn everything they need to know about this unique destination. They'll also find Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan an unforgettable vacation."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.