London, UK (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
Recession, credit crunch, falling house prices, global financial crisis - whether it's a reality or has been whipped up by the media, the fact is that small business owners are still facing a rocky road at the moment. Which is why wealth coaching company the Money Gym have created this one day seminar in London on 18th October to show entrepreneurs the tools that methods to ensure that their business not only survives, but grows, in these troubled times.
The morning session looks at a tool that is often underused by small business owners - PR. will be presented by PR expert Paula Gardner of Do Your Own PR and the PR club http://www.divinepublicity.com. Doing your own PR, and promoting your business through on and offline press coverage is a cost-effective way to attract new clients and customers in today's market of spiralling costs. Paula will be conducting a hands-on session where participants learn how to compose and carry out a PR campaign. The session will cover:
- How to come up with new angles and approaches to entice the press
- How to compile a good media contact list
- Tips on how to contact and speak to the press
The afternoon session is presented by Money gym founder Nicola Cairncross and business partner and wealth coach Judith Morgan. They will be talking about the importance of internet marketing, divulging secrets on where to spend your time and money for the best results. The afternoon session will cover:
- How to create info products from your knowledge that go straight to your bottom line.
- How to make your marketing activities pay for themselves and even make a profit.
- How to tap into hordes of hungry customers that are looking for you right now.
- How to use free social networking sites to build a customer base.
- How to tell people about your business in a compelling way that builds desire
Although the workshop is packed full of information to help existing businesses, it is also full of ideas and tips to help new business owners get a head-start.
For more information on this workshop on 18th October please click here:
Note to Editors:
The Money Gym has helped hundreds of people along the road to financial independence (and created some millionaires along the way). It is a powerful programme that teaches participants a solid and proven way of creating wealth, with a choice of ways to suit your personality. These could be a choice of, or a combination of high risk, high return investment, solid bricks and mortar, or building a business that you can sell or use to set you up for life.
For more info please contact Paula Gardner on 0208 504 4557 or visit the website at http://www.themoneygym.com/mgpresents/internet1.htm