Helsinki (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA, http://www.globalintelligence.com), a global leader in customized Market Intelligence and Strategic Analysis services and solutions, is proud to announce mergers between GIA Group and three partner companies in the GIA Network: Fusion Consulting, based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai, Gayer Consulting in Germany, and DeskResearch Nederland in the Netherlands.
The merger is driven by GIA's clients' needs for:
1. Access to efficient research and in-depth intelligence across the globe
2. Specialists with local market and industry expertise who understand their clients' businesses
3. A single partner to provide the full range of customized Market Intelligence and related consulting services
GIA has witnessed growth in demand for Market Intelligence in new geographic areas over the past three years due to the increasing globalization of supply chains, economic slowdown in Europe and North America, and rapid business expansion in the emerging markets. Global Intelligence Alliance specializes in customized Market Intelligence and Strategic Analysis services, and counts among its clients DHL, Fujitsu Services, Henkel, KONE, and Principal Financial Group.
The company is positioned as a single source for international organizations, providing:
1. Business research and strategic analysis
2. Continuous market and competitor monitoring
3. Intelligence software solutions
4. Training workshops and process consulting
The greater breadth of resources resulting from the mergers will allow GIA clients to benefit from the development of global industry vertical expertise practices within the group.
The three companies with which GIA is merging each have a strong track record serving sector-leading companies and are among the most established Market Intelligence and consulting companies in their respective geographies.
For additional information, please contact:
Director, Strategic Marketing info @ globalintelligence.com
+358 424 956 200