Vitrium Launches "The docmetrics™ Challenge", Guaranteed Sales Lead Generation System at the New Marketing Summit

Share Article

CEO, Peter Nieforth, to Speak on Content Marketing Panel at the Event BOSTON, October 14, 2008, New Marketing Summit--Leading smart-PDF technology vendor Vitrium Systems today announced The docmetrics Challenge, a special program offering guaranteed high-quality sales leads to trial users of the company's web-based marketing software technology, docmetrics. The company will unveil the new program at the New Marketing Summit that begins in Boston today.

Up to 95% of website visitors will abandon traditional web forms gating online content! Of the remaining 5%, many provide bogus data simply to acquire your content. Un-gated content is a bridge to nowhere. There needs to a balance and a better way to provide value-added content that inspires people to offer you something in return.

CEO, Peter Nieforth, to Speak on Content Marketing Panel at the Event

New Marketing Summit--Leading smart-PDF technology vendor Vitrium Systems today announced The docmetrics Challenge, a special program offering guaranteed high-quality sales leads to trial users of the company's web-based marketing software technology, docmetrics. The company will unveil the new program at the New Marketing Summit that begins in Boston today.

Vitrium CEO, Peter Nieforth, is speaking on a panel at the Summit entitled "Content Marketing--Deliver Value and Impact Sales," where he will describe the company's experience helping customers increase the quality and quantity of qualified leads from online content.

"Companies today are relying on ineffective and expensive banner ads and click rates to reach potential customers," said Nieforth. "We've developed a content management system that creates quality targeted information and generates real leads, not just inquiries. The companies trialing docmetrics have been so successful at increasing the number of qualified leads, that I have no problem guaranteeing results with this program."

According to David Meerman Scott, marketing strategist and bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing & PR, "Up to 95% of website visitors will abandon traditional web forms gating online content! Of the remaining 5%, many provide bogus data simply to acquire your content. Un-gated content is a bridge to nowhere. There needs to a balance and a better way to provide value-added content that inspires people to offer you something in return."

Docmetrics is a unique Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application which empowers marketing organizations to capture sales leads by enhancing their PDF collateral with dynamic in-document forms and PDF analytics technology. Vitrium offers prospective clients a free 30-day trial of the system.

With The docmetrics Challenge, Vitrium has pledged to provide docmetrics trial users with free access to the system until they start see significant results. If a docmetrics user is not generating more, better-qualified sales leads when the initial 30-day trial period ends, Vitrium will extend that user's trial, free of charge.

About docmetrics and Vitrium Systems
Docmetrics is a lead generation and PDF analytics SaaS solution which empowers marketers to generate qualified sales leads from their white paper marketing campaigns and other content-based marketing activities. For more information on docmetrics, visit http://www.docmetrics.com/.

Docmetrics allows marketers to transform PDFs into smart documents featuring dynamic forms that report reader responses as and when forms are submitted. These interactive in-document forms allow marketers to replace their standard landing page-based web forms, gathering more and better quality reader data.

Docmetrics is the latest product from Vitrium Systems. Based in Vancouver, Vitrium is the leading name in smart document technology for PDF security and tracking. The company was named in Gartner's Cool Vendors in CRM Marketing and Analytics, 2008 report. For more information on Vitrium, visit http://www.vitrium.com/.

To see a docmetrics "smart document" in action and learn more about Vitrium's innovative approach to content marketing and sales lead generation, please download the docmetrics white paper The Power of Pass-along: Getting to the Decision Maker (http://www.docmetrics.com/Includes/PDFs/The_Power_of_Pass_Along.pdf)

NOTE TO EDITORS: Peter will be speaking at 11:20 on the "Content Marketing-Deliver Value and Impact Sales" Panel at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. To schedule an interview with Peter Nieforth at the New Marketing Summit, please contact:

Press Contact:
David Libby
Two Pins Public Relations
Tel 510 868 4903
Cell 510 377 1466
Email: dlibby @ twopinspr.com

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Randa Codron
Visit website