I believe there's a lot of great talent who aren't reaching their full potential simply because their representatives don't realize the full potential. We intend to change that. We'll select a pool of established and new artists to management under our umbrella.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
A&M Entertainment, an international entertainment agency, has announced artist career management as its latest addition to the list of services the company offers.
Founded in 1997, A&M Entertainment already provides booking services to an impressive artist roster as well as individual consulting, brand sponsorship, marketing, event planning and music production. Now, the company will offer career support and management.
A&M Entertainment, established by active musicians, primary focus was to create top of the line services for professional music artists, producers, models and actors.
A&M's comprehensive services include worldwide representation, performance and appearance engagements in all areas of the entertainment business, record contract negotiation, management, publicity and marketing & promotion.
Keetria Garner-Chambers of A&M says, "I believe there's a lot of great talent who aren't reaching their full potential simply because their representatives don't realize the full potential. We intend to change that. We'll select a pool of established and new artists to management under our umbrella."
Other initiatives include partnering with consumer brands and media to communicate to targeted audiences.
Artist Management Services to include the following:
- Worldwide career representation with a broad reach with new media & technology inclusion
- Strategic development of artistic brand and implementation of specific growth strategies
- Professional career development and concert touring support
- Multi-faceted projects which can include brand sponsorship, digital media publishing, international collaborations and co-branding with other top artists
- Contract Negotiations and advanced assistance with intellectual property rights and new media platforms, image strategy, media and press coordination with focus on long-term value in the target market
- First class logistics, security & financial management services with direct reporting and artist insight
For more information on A&M Entertainment's management opportunities, please contact Mike Coates or Keetria Garner-Chambers at (310) 295-4150.