Athens, GA (PRWEB) October 16, 2008
The Etiquette & Leadership Institute, the leading children's and youth etiquette school, trains entrepreneurs from around the world to become children's etiquette consultants. Consultants use the Institute's curriculum to start their own etiquette businesses teaching 8 - 22 year olds in the fine art of public speaking, interviewing skills, dining from A - Z, social and communication skills, remembering names, handshaking (for all ages) introductions and greetings, telephone etiquette, respect for others and building self confidence.
The Etiquette Consultant Training Program consists of three main components:
1. Etiquette - The curriculum is based on universally accepted standards and is flexible in implementation and use.
2. Social Dance - the fun connection engaging students using manners as the structure for interaction.
3. How to Run your Etiquette Consultant Business - Manuals based on our local business, Perfectly Polished (http://www.perfectlypolished.com), where the principals of ELI teach over 2000 students each year.
Each etiquette program is interactive and teaches courtesy and respect through role-playing exercises and illustrated workbooks.
The programs are divided into three age groups:
- Ages 8-12
- Ages 13-17
- Ages 18-22
At the completion of the training session, the attendee will receive the following materials:
- Comprehensive training manuals to use during the training, and afterwards as valuable guides. Included are step-by-step instructions to teach nine programs
- Sample flyers and marketing materials to help publicize the programs
- Reproducible workbooks, place mats, and in-class handouts designed to be personalized and reprinted
- Registration forms ready to personalize and use
- Take-home progress reports for parents to review after each class (covers ages 8-12 and 13-17)
- For the etiquette and dining program geared to collegians as they prepare to enter the workplace: two reproducible workbooks designed to personalize and reprint, plus two CD-ROMs to use with presentations (Ages 18 - 22)
- A business-operations manual designed to support the business from preliminary planning to implementing to evaluating success
About The Etiquette and Leadership Institute:
E&LI in 2005 acquired the children's arm of the Protocol School of Washington® (PSOW), the global leader in etiquette training. The school is co-owned by Georgians Debra Lassiter, Cindy Haygood and April McLean who would be honored to share with your audience their good work and good results as they 'lead the trend to put civility back into civilization.'