Our staffing service was conceived as an extension of our strategic marketing services
Fort Worth, Texas (PRWEB) October 16, 2008
Starr Tincup, a marketing firm for companies who sell human capital solutions, today announced they have begun offering industry-specific staffing services--the firm will help connect human capital solutions vendors with industry-experienced marketing talent. Starr Tincup will focus on permanent hires with various levels of marketing and industry experience, from entry-level individual contributors to industry-stalwart chief marketing officers. The firm will also offer an industry immersion training program to support new hires throughout their first 90 days of employment.
- Exclusive focus on marketing talent for human capital solutions vendors
- Access to a deep network of successful marketers with industry experience
- Uniquely understands the skills required to succeed as a marketer in this industry
- Offers industry immersion training and coaching to support new hires during their first 90 days
- Staffing process is an extension of your strategic marketing goals
The Starr Tincup staffing process is comprised of four major steps:
1. Needs Assessment - Starr Tincup has helped hundreds of human capital solutions vendors create marketing plans to support primary business objectives. Before beginning a search, Starr Tincup will evaluate your marketing plan to help determine the unique skills required by your team.
2. Search and Screen - Starr Tincup will leverage our deep network of industry-experienced marketing professionals to identify candidates who match your specific needs and fit your culture.
3. Industry Immersion - New hires have the option of attending a two-week industry immersion training program to help prepare them for the unique requirements of their new position. The industry immersion program addresses both industry awareness and marketing best practices specific to the industry.
4. Weekly Coaching - Starr Tincup will provide ongoing support to your new hire for their first 90 days.
"Starr Tincup has a deep understanding of the human capital solutions industry," said George LaRocque, executive vice president of sales and marketing for Arbita, a provider of recruitment marketing technology, media and services. "Because of their industry expertise, their proven track record in marketing and their large network of industry-savvy marketing experts, I can't think of any firm better positioned to help companies like mine find the best marketing talent."
Starr Tincup's staffing effort is led by newcomer Elizabeth Lalli-Reese. "Lalli" has a decade of experience recruiting top talent at all levels. She has served in multiple HR and staffing positions including as director of operations for a legal staffing firm, a senior manager of talent acquisition, and an executive recruiter for a financial services firm. Lalli has a Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan University and a Bachelors Degree from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. She also received the Professional of Human Resources (PHR) designation in the spring of 2007.
"Our staffing service was conceived as an extension of our strategic marketing services," said Bret Starr of Starr Tincup. "We frequently identify gaps in marketing execution with our clients that are best filled with a new hire who has industry experience and relevant marketing super powers. We want to help companies find great marketing talent specifically selected to complement their existing team and forward their marketing goals. And we want them to experience the joy that we've felt when working with truly-exceptional marketing professionals who understand our industry."
If you are a human capital solutions company looking for industry-experienced marketing talent, email staffing @ starrtincup.com or call 817-204-0400 and ask for Lalli.
Looking for a Marketing Job in the Human Capital Solutions Market Segment?
Starr Tincup is the leading strategic marketing firm in the industry. Our client list is a cross-section of the most successful human capital solutions companies in the world. We've worked with all flavors of human capital companies from PEOs, ASOs, HROs and RPOs to Talent Management, Performance Management, Workforce Management and Learning Management--and everything in between!
Your experience in the human capital solutions market segment is valuable--and we know companies looking for marketing experts like you. Not only will we help you find your dream job, we will help train you through our industry immersion program and support you during your first 90 days on the job. And your confidentiality is our number one priority - we guarantee it.
"If you're a marketing professional in the space, we can help you find your dream job," said J. William Tincup of Starr Tincup. "Our passion for human capital is most obvious when it comes to putting good marketing people in front of good companies. If you are passionate about marketing, and love the human capital market segment, we want to talk with you."
"Starr Tincup helped me find a job I love," said a marketing director who wished to remain anonymous. "It's ironic, really--I've spent my entire career writing about the war for talent, but never considered myself to be part of the story. Starr Tincup helped me realize my full market value."
If you are a marketing professional with experience in the human capital solutions market segment, email staffing @ starrtincup.com or call 817-204-0400 and ask for Lalli.
About Starr Tincup
Starr Tincup is a marketing firm for companies who sell human capital solutions. We offer marketing strategy, creative design, content and staffing services. Unlike general agencies, Starr Tincup is all about human capital - we've worked with more than 60 companies in the space. Founded in 2003, Starr Tincup is located in Fort Worth, Texas. Our mission is to innovate marketing in the human capital solutions market segment. Check us out at http://www.starrtincup.com