Coeur d'Alene, ID (PRWEB) October 17, 2008
Many women are re-thinking where they are spending money in the face of the current global economic situation.
When it comes to skincare, many women spend money unnecessarily.
This report is written by Randall Wilkinson MD, CEO of Trienelle Skincare, as a way to help you re-frame the way you think about your skincare program.
"There are some myths that have been perpetrated, things you may have been tempted to believe at some level, that help shape your buying habits," says Wilkinson. "I hope to help you shed those myths and create a more realistic view of how to best take care of your skin."
From this 15-page report entitled "My Advice - How To Take Care Of Your Skin In Today's Tough Economy," you'll learn:
- A checklist of the 7 essential skincare functions you should focus on - and forget the rest
- 5 myths that cost women millions of dollars a year
- Why you must recognize the difference between 'skincare' and 'cosmetics'
- How to trim your skincare budget of unnecessary cost
- Why many giant cosmetics companies use 'Fairy Dust' ingredients
- What constitutes a valid "fun" purchase - and what shouldn't
This free skincare report is brought to you by Dr. Wilkinson and Trienelle Skincare.
You may access this free report by visiting SkinAnwswers.com