Our focus has been and will continue to be, to bring improved products and services to our dealer partners. Adding and enhancing our OEM integration offerings is a critical part of that focus.
Daphne, Alabama (PRWEB) October 17, 2008
ADAM Systems (http://www.adamdms.com) today announced the completion of their certification by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., for their new iN Plus Realtime integration with the ADAM dealer management system (DMS).
ADAM previously offered Honda and Acura dealers integration for Financial Statements, Parts Orders, Parts Returns, and Warranty Submissions. The new iN Plus Realtime Integration means information sent to Honda is processed immediately over a secure Internet connection. This eliminates multiple manual "processing" steps.
In addition to Realtime processing, new features include:
VIN Inquiry Interface
- Automatically runs a VIN Status Inquiry when a repair order is opened
- Quickly discover open campaigns/recalls that translate into additional service revenue
Enhanced Warranty Interface
- Eliminates the need to re-key warranty claim information
- Automatically sends repair order warranty data to Honda for warranty claim processing and payment
Enhanced Parts Interface
- Parts order Inquiry acknowledgement is now a business tool
- Provides line-by-line order status immediately back to the Adam DMS
- The next generation Parts Catalog (web version) now displays the dealer on-hand quantity parts information in the Adam DMS
Doyle Bradshaw, Fixed Operations Manager at Jim Skinner Honda in Dothan Alabama states, "The new ADAM/Honda iN Plus integration is a tremendous time saving tool for me and my team. We see increased production and error reduction compared to our previous processes."
"In today's economic climate, dealers are searching for better ways to maximize opportunities and manage costs", insists Bruce Weaver, President of ADAM Systems. "Our focus has been and will continue to be, to bring improved products and services to our dealer partners. Adding and enhancing our OEM integration offerings is a critical part of that focus."
ADAM is updating existing Honda and Acura dealers with the new iN Plus package. All new Honda and Acura customers signing on with ADAM, will receive iN Plus Realtime as part of their DMS package.
About ADAM Systems
ADAM Systems (http://www.adamdms.com) is a leading provider of computer solutions designed for automobile, RV and motorcycle dealers. Since its inception in 1979, ADAM has grown to serve 1300+ dealerships throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.