Buyers are embracing the global essence and exquisite manufacturing style of these emerging designers.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 22, 2008
Wearable meets whimsical as talented Korean fashion designers and high-quality manufacturers debut their 2009 collections at 'Fashion Market Day' on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Manhattan's exclusive 3 West Club Penthouse (3 West 51st St.). During this one-day event, U.S. retailers in the apparel trade industry will discover fresh international concepts, from corporate chic to funky casual, within the bounds of economic purchasing power. Complimentary lunch in an elegant, inspiring atmosphere is included. The show is free to the trade and media -- 4 ways to register:
- Register Free Online
- Email RSVP@fashionmarketday.com
- call to RSVP: 888-699-7531 or fax 212 229-1878
"There is no better way for boutique owners to elevate their businesses than by buying these inspiring styles straight from the designers," said Larissa Van Duser, style consultant with MZI Global Marketing. "Korea is becoming a sanctuary for fashion innovation and can now play a major role in the fashion arena gaining international recognition."
'Fashion Market Day' taps into Korean designer's wealth of design talent without compromising affordable, alluring style. The event is a value-added business opportunity for apparel and accessory buyers to immerse themselves in a diverse cross section of innovative trends. Featured collections merge inspiring fashion with distinguished Korean manufacturing quality offering buyers a powerful business opportunity.
"It is inspiring to see the recognition that Korean designers are receiving in the U.S. apparel market," said Larissa Van Duser, style consultant. "Buyers are embracing the global essence and exquisite manufacturing style of these emerging designers."
'Fashion Market Day' will showcase distinguished designers of leading brands including trendy launches of contemporary womens wear, denim, and knitwear. Each exhibitor will feature a diverse selection of year round fashion for buyers to deliver a completely custom line of accessories and apparel including:
- Accessories: Craftsmanship and manufacturing capabilities that make no compromise to deliver high-quality, affordable products is showcased by leading Korean Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) company Hessed Club, Inc.
- Contemporary Womenswear: Featured designers Yoyo, Gold Thread, and FIF Ltd. introduce essential tailored garments with spicy detail and opulent draped silhouettes that span the breadth of a modern woman's wardrobe.
- Denim: The detail is in the denim with Gold Thread's eco-friendly hand painted fabrics and ANS's delicate floral embroidery in suits and jeans that stand on their own.
- Knitwear: Featured designers FIF Ltd. and Ans Mode introduce an enticing collection of knitwear that merges modern utilitarian looks with global-chic sophistication to keep women comfortable and fashionable throughout their busy day.
- Special Occasion/Eveningwear: Vibrant fabrics are manipulated and layered to create voluminous textured silhouettes from featured designers Ans Mode, Lee Young Hee, and Seoul Paris A Co. Ltd.
- Outerwear: Soft flowing jackets with draped collar details meet opulent blended fabrics and tailored waistlines bringing outdoor practicality to Lee Young Hee's outerwear collection.
Each of the event's exhibitors is a women-owned enterprise sponsored by the Korea International Trade Association in conjunction with the KWEA. MZI Global Marketing is producing and promoting this fashion buyers event by introducing these Korean fashion brands to the US market.
About New York Fashion Market Day
Buyers are welcome to the complimentary New York Fashion Market Day, an annual trade event that highlights leading Korean fashion manufacturing capabilities and innovative trends from established Asian designers. During the one-day event on November 12, 2008, Korean capabilities and trends will be showcased in manufacturing for outsourcing, innovative design, and importance within the globalization of fashion. It is a valuable buying opportunity for trade affiliates to network and enjoy the best that Korea has to offer in the world of fashion and outsourcing. For additional information, please visit http://www.fashionmarketday.com.
About Korean International Trade Association
KITA is Korea's largest non-profit business association providing a variety of consulting services to enhance public awareness on the significance of trade and a free market community. It is the driving force promoting and fostering Korea's commercial potential within the global community. KITA is committed to making Korea a hub of international businesses by providing member companies with strategic opportunities, world-class exhibitions, and international conferences such as New York Fashion Market Day. For more information, please visit http://www.kita.org.
About Korean Women Entrepreneurs Association
Under the leadership of its president, Yoon-Jung Ahn, owner of leading fashion brand An Yoon Jung Ans, KWEA partners with American women leaders to improve the interests of businesswomen and their business activities. KWEA's objectives are to enhance businesswomen's position, to protect its interests by supporting the growth of businesses owned by women, and to promote the economic development of Korean women. For more information, please visit http://www.womanbiz.or.kr.
About MZI Global Marketing
MZI Global Marketing is an award-winning strategic consulting firm that executes market entry solutions for clients across a wide spectrum of industries. Under the leadership of president and CEO Mira Zivkovich, recipient of the 2007 Ellis Island Medal of Honor, MZI Global Marketing puts its international, multicultural marketing expertise, a mastery of interactive marketing strategies, and custom publishing prowess to work for clients that aim to build their businesses on a global scale. MZI Global Marketing is committed to guiding its clients from initial strategy to well executed solutions, helping them surmount any challenge and achieving their every business goal. For more information, please visit http://www.mziglobal.com.
# # #