Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 23, 2008
Recently released Realogic Tools™ from real estate consultant and software developer Realogic Analytics™ gives commercial real estate owners, buyers, and lenders an additional instrument for analyzing and managing assets.
Realogic Tools™ merges the wealth of Argus™ data with the power and ease of Excel™, seamlessly extracting Argus data into an Excel-based reporting and calculation engine. This allows for comprehensive analysis, valuation, lending and securitization of commercial real estate.
By combining the functions of both Argus and Excel, Realogic Tools makes critical information available immediately to buyers, lenders, asset managers, and acquisition teams so properties can be quickly analyzed and valuated.
Some key features include:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use user interface
- Many valuable, easy-to-read reports not found in Argus™
- The ability to view tenant-by-tenant rollover assumptions, plus a comparison of last rent to projected market rent
- The ability to view a portfolio of market assumptions on a building by building basis
- In place rent roll
During a real estate acquisition, each party involved has different information requirements. With its ability to capture, analyze and manage a great deal of building and portfolio data, Realogic Analytics COO Jim Pettinger considers Realogic Tools to be the answer.
"The industry standard for commercial real estate financial analysis and modeling is Argus™ software which is used by a vast majority of all owners, managers and lenders" he says. "However, the limited reporting capabilities and challenging data export abilities limits its efficiency. Based on that, we have developed a solution called Realogic Tools™ which helps bridge that gap."
Additional benefits of Realogic Tools™ include:
- No more cobbling together of multiple Argus™ reports
- Easy to use valuation tool that lets you sensitize cap rates, discount rates and hold period to generate value and IRR estimates
- Quickly analyze or validate market assumptions
- Data for hundreds of buildings easily extracted
- Minimizes errors stemming from continually building or updating proprietary models.
Developed to help get the job done faster, easier, and for less money, Realogic Tools allows owners, buyers and lenders to enhance productivity, evaluate deals faster, evaluate risk for quicker decision making, and produce company wide valuation and underwriting standards.
About Realogic Analytics, Inc.
Realogic Analytics has been providing consulting services and software to the commercial real estate industry since 1992. Realogic is committed to using technology to increase efficiencies in the way data is captured, analyzed and managed. Services include: financial modeling and analysis, lease abstracting, lease administration, underwriting support, on site due diligence, software development, Argus™ training and data migration/integration.
For information: http://www.realogicinc.com
Contact: jpettinger @ realogicinc.com