So while we wish that the cost of shipping was not so immense, we have had to take precautionary steps to assure that we can still offer our customers free shipping and return shipping with each order placed, while still offering them the best prices possible on quality purchases from our company.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 21, 2008
Amidst the rising cost of fuel worldwide, which is directly related to the rising cost of shipping and transportation on an international scale, Natural Area Rugs has announced that they will be increasing the prices of their quality area rugs on their website to accommodate these increased factors of delivery costs.
The company has prided itself on offering their customers the highest level of satisfaction and an unparalleled quality and satisfaction guarantee over the past thirty years, and reluctantly has had to modify their prices to accommodate new, higher shipping costs that they have been presented with.
"We always strive to offer our customers the very best value for the money that they are spending with us," says Mike Dennis, Marketing Director of Natural Area Rugs, "But during these unfortunate economic times, where the cost of fuel has nearly tripled in price over a five year period, we have been hit with a dramatic increase in costs of shipping."
Natural Area Rugs has always offered free shipping both to and from their warehouses in and around the Los Angeles area--for their valuable customers who are either making purchases or exchanging, or returning goods. This free shipping guarantee will still be in place. However, customers may notice that the prices on certain area rugs and other listed items in their online store have increased slightly in price to accommodate these rising costs.
"Our shippers will actually charge us up to $300 US for the large-sized rugs and for 8'x10', 9'x12' and 12'x15'," states Dennis, "So while we wish that the cost of shipping was not so immense, we have had to take precautionary steps to assure that we can still offer our customers free shipping and return shipping with each order placed, while still offering them the best prices possible on quality purchases from our company."
About Natural Area Rugs:
- Has been offering high quality, hand crafted area rugs for thirty years
- Strives to meet and exceed the highest standards for quality and customer service
- Missions on the pledge to offer their customers the highest level of quality merchandise at the lowest prices
- Always offers free shipping to and from their warehouses, even amidst high fuel prices
- Announces a slight raise in site-wide prices due to the rising cost of fuel & shipping
- Is the online leader for providing quality, handcrafted and imported area rugs
- Leads the industry in providing the latest and greatest home décor trends
- State-of-the-art website offers customers detailed zoom-in views of all area rugs in stock
- Provides the world's finest natural rugs
- Is America 's most trusted resource for natural, fiber rugs
- Natural Area Rugs is located in Beverly Hills, California, with warehouse and manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles, California
- For more information please visit: http://www.naturalarearugs.com