Now more than ever, shoppers are looking for ways to save money while maintaining long-standing holiday traditions like sending greeting cards. We're happy to provide dozens of beautifully-designed holiday cards at a broad price range that friends and family can personalize to strengthen relationships with family and loved ones
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) October 21, 2008
As the holiday season approaches, budget-conscious consumers will be looking for ways to stretch their dollars, while still sending a heartfelt message to loved ones. This year, American Greetings PhotoWorks--the online personal photo publishing company and photography community--is offering an 'Extended Family Discount' on its Classic Holiday Cards. From now through October 31, shoppers can receive a free pack of 25 Classic Cards with the purchase of two Classic Card packs.
"Now more than ever, shoppers are looking for ways to save money while maintaining long-standing holiday traditions like sending greeting cards. We're happy to provide dozens of beautifully-designed holiday cards at a broad price range that friends and family can personalize to strengthen relationships with family and loved ones," said Sally Babcock, general manager and senior vice president of American Greetings Digital Photography division.
American Greetings PhotoWorks today also unveiled an exclusive holiday collection of photo-personalized cards. Tapping into American Greetings' 100-year legacy of providing meaningful greeting cards for every occasion, shoppers can choose from dozens of exclusively-designed holiday cards with room for personalized photos and messages.
Holiday Cards for Every Occasion
The holiday card collection offers a broad price range of unique holiday-themed photo cards for everyone, including friends, colleagues, and loved ones. A variety of designs feature traditional, whimsical, inspirational, and warm-climate holiday themes. There are also holiday cards appropriate for business clients, secular and non-secular cards, and a selection of New Year's cards. Cards are available in beautifully-designed multi-packs, individuals, and even self-mailing postcards.
American Greetings PhotoWorks' Holiday 2008 photo cards include:
- Best-selling 5x7 single-folded cards (as low as $2.07 per card) - Featuring all-new designs like "Joy to the World," personalized photos and messages turn traditional cards into mementos.
- Tri-fold designs such as "Seasons Past" (as low as $2.77 per card) - Help recall simpler times with this retro-inspired holiday card. Add three photos and a custom message to this to send warm wishes this holiday season.
- Traditional, single- fold note cards like "Poinsettia" ($12.95 for a set of 12 cards and envelopes) - Like its namesake, the Poinsettia card is a classic and cheery holiday symbol. Add your photo and custom message to this set of 12 Christmas cards.
- Multi-photo Classic Holiday Cards ($18.75 for a set of 25 4x8cards, $24.75 for a set of 25 5x7 cards; envelopes included) - Available in a number of styles, these single-sided glossy holiday cards feature images of snowflakes, peppermint candy, and tree ornaments.
- Poster Cards (as low as $2.77 per card) - Perfect for the fridge, poster cards are cleverly folded to look like a traditional photo card, but expand into an 11x17 poster with plenty of room for multiple photos and text.
- Ornament Cards (as low as low as $2.77 per card) - Holiday cards that multi-task! Round About and Holiday Punch cards feature grommets so recipients can decorate the tree with memories.
About American Greetings Corporation
For more than 100 years American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) has been a manufacturer and retailer of innovative social expressions products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships. The Company's major greeting card brands are American Greetings, Carlton Cards and Gibson, and other paper product offerings include, DesignWare party goods, American Greetings and Plus Mark gift-wrap and boxed cards and Date Works calendars. American Greetings also has the largest collection of electronic greetings on the Web, including cards available at AmericanGreetings.com, through AG Interactive, Inc., the company's online division. AG Interactive also offers digital photo sharing and personal publishing at PhotoWorks.com and Webshots.com, and a one-stop source for online graphics, animations, emoticons, text generators, and more at Kiwee.com. In addition to its product lines, American Greetings also creates and licenses popular character brands through the American Greetings Properties group. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings generates annual revenue of approximately $1.8 billion, and its products can be found in retail outlets domestically and worldwide, including company owned American Greetings and Carlton Cards stores. For more information on the company, visit http://www.corporate.americangreetings.com.
Maloney & Fox