Like everything we do at Sierra Trading Post, the goal of these website enhancements is to better serve our customers
Cheyenne, WY (PRWEB) October 27, 2008
Sierra Trading Post announces the addition of exciting website features to greatly enhance its customers' online shopping experience. Effective today, visitors to SierraTradingPost.com will notice a new, user-friendly interface that instantly transports shoppers from the homepage to any one of Sierra Trading Post's seven popular specialty shops. These shops previously were available only to the catalog shopper.
"Like everything we do at Sierra Trading Post, the goal of these website enhancements is to better serve our customers," founder and owner Keith Richardson said. "Our website has grown exponentially and it can be overwhelming. The new interface enables customers to quickly find products in their area of interest."
Online specialty shops, featuring individual product categories, enable shoppers to enjoy a more relevant shopping experience based on their interests. Sierra Trading Post's diverse titles, which cater to men and women of all ages and interests, include:
- Adventure Edge--Gear and action apparel for lifestyles that push the boundaries.
- Outdoors--Clothing and gear for people who hunt, fish and work in the great outdoors.
- Active Women--For women on the move whose active lifestyles balance work, family and home.
- Women's Classics--For discerning women with indisputably good taste.
- Men's Classics--For men who appreciate quality, classic style and value.
- Shoes, etc.--All your favorite shoe brands and accessories for all walks of life.
- Home & Gift--Exceptional linens, tasteful home décor and gift ideas galore.
For customers who receive Sierra Trading Post catalogs, the new specialty shops are a natural extension of the catalog shopping experience.
About Sierra Trading Post
Sierra Trading Post offers Great Deals on Great Brands. The company purchases name-brand overstocks and closeouts, and passes savings on to its customers--selling outdoor gear, footwear, dress and casual clothing, accessories and home furnishings at savings of 35 to 70% every day. A top 100 Internet retailer and a top 100 direct marketer, the company was founded in 1986 in Reno, Nev., by owner Keith Richardson. Sierra Trading Post is headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyo., employs more than 800 people and mails millions of catalogs a year in the United States.