Toronto and London (PRWEB) October 24, 2008
Crawford Technologies today announced the release of Version 3.5 of all four of its PRO software product families including transforms and conversions, document re-engineering, archive, and workflow.
New functionality in today's Version 3.5 release includes:
- PRO Document Enhancer's value in creating and extending TransPromo documents has been enhanced with PDF document linking capabilities including hyperlinks, buttons and Text pop-ups
- PDF files created by the PRO products are accessibility-enhanced to improve text indexing and searchability
- PRO AFP to PDF now includes extended support for Asian and other global organizations through new Double Byte and Unicode AFP support
- PRO AFP products now feature AFP OpenType font support
- PRO Reprint is now also available as an Adobe Acrobat Professional plug-in
- PRO Reprint can now be used to suppress the printing of user selected subdocuments
- PRO PDF and PDF/A products can now create extended page-level XMP metadata based on information from within the documents
- All PRO families offer improved performance on z/OS, Unix and Windows where applicable
"Version 3.5 adds major new functionality to meet our customer's evolving requirements and emerging industry trends," said Ernie Crawford, President, Crawford Technologies Inc. "Version 3.5 demonstrates our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with the highest level of service, meeting both their current and future needs."
"These additional functions extend CrawfordTech's product functionality worldwide, especially in Europe and the Far East." said Stewart Rogers, Managing Director of European Operations for CrawfordTech. "They also expand our commitment to assist our customer organizations with their increasingly multi-channel, multi-media transaction document production requirements."
About Crawford Technologies Inc. Founded in 1995, Crawford Technologies, Inc. (CrawfordTech) is a leader in document manipulation and re-engineering solutions, including data mining of print streams, archiving and retrieval, print stream conversion, and workflow processing. The wide range of robust and flexible CrawfordTech products allows companies to boost revenue, build efficiencies and bolster customer service. Their committed and knowledgeable technical teams provide unparalleled development, design and support, and their flexible transform technology is recognized as the fastest, most flexible and most accurate available.
Customers around the globe rely on CrawfordTech to enable mission-critical document strategies that result in tactical savings and efficiencies as well as strategic improvements in revenue generation and customer service. Their native format archive systems and transform tools work with all print stream formats and make CrawfordTech a highly sought after partner in both the OEM and user communities.
Come visit us at http://www.crawfordtech.com, to see what we can do for you.