Itasca, IL (PRWEB) October 25, 2008
Join this webcast to learn more about the systems and processes your company needs to enable real-time visibility into manufacturing exceptions and performance deviations, to drive superior performance across global manufacturing operations, to be compliant with FDA regulations, and to be aligned with corporate objectives.
The webcast, sponsored by SAP, will take place Wednesday, October 29, at 2:00 PM ET/1:00 PM CT/11:00 AM PT.
Results from a recent global survey by AMR Research reveal the need and challenges involved in driving a metrics-based performance-management system focused on bridging the disconnect between the plant and the enterprise. At this session you will hear industry experts discuss the business challenges driving IT investments in manufacturing operations.
Topics discussed include:
- How Wyeth, Novartis and other drug manufacturers have enabled compliant manufacturing
- Establishing a hierarchy of manufacturing metrics
- Improving your Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI)
- Drafting a life sciences manufacturing best practices roadmap
- Delivering high quality products to customers at the lowest cost of operations
- Managing GxP compliance requirements, by exception, at the lowest cost of compliance
- Bridging the disconnect between the plant floor and the enterprise
Hussain Mooraj, Vice President, Healthcare & Life Sciences, AMR Research
Andy De, Senior Director, Life Sciences Industry Solutions SAP
Wayne McDonnell, Research Director, Healthcare & Life Sciences, AMR Research
Agnes Shanley, Editor in Chief, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (Moderator)
Visit the link below to register for the event: