Newton, MA (PRWEB) October 27, 2008
Lyra Research, the digital imaging authority (http://www.lyra.com), announced today that it will undertake a multiclient study of emerging markets that focuses on the business printing opportunities in Eastern Europe. The study will identify key areas of growth and adoption patterns with respect to printing hardware and supplies in Eastern Europe and will concentrate on four major countries in the region--the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Russia. The study will provide critical insight to help hardware and supplies vendors develop their in-country sales programs, including their sales and support infrastructure, as well as targeted sales messaging to attract the customers who are in need of the vendors' products.
"As the printing market continues to mature, vendors are finding fewer growth opportunities in industrialized countries and are turning to emerging markets for new placements. While the countries of Eastern Europe definitely represent untapped demand, the general trend toward lower-priced hardware and lower print volumes will also have a dramatic effect on profit opportunities," says Larry Jamieson, director of the Lyra Research's Hard Copy Industry Advisory Service. "As vendors are making plans to address these emerging markets, they need to be armed with a realistic assessment of total revenue."
The following are the primary objectives of the Eastern European Business Printing Market Study:
- assess the state of the printing industry within the four target countries, including major players in hardware and supplies, available distribution channels, key product models offered, and pricing;
- deliver essential market sizing for both hardware and supplies; country demographic data, including population figures; household income and purchasing power; and general business and industrial conditions;
- identify vertical market trends and critical product features by market segment;
- examine small and medium enterprises' (SME) use of applications, brands, PCs, and printing technologies, as well as their future purchasing intentions; and
- provide quantitative printing market forecasts for each geographical region; analysis will include shipment projections, potential revenue, average selling prices, and installed base.
How to Participate
For additional information or to participate in this multiclient market study, please contact Lyra's sales staff at 617-454-2621, or visit http://www.lyra.com/lh3m.nsf/Multiclient?OpenPage. Early subscriber discounts are available through December 15, 2008.
Lyra Moves to New Office in United Kingdom
To accommodate its growing European customer base and analytical offerings, Lyra has moved to a new office. The new office is located at Suite 112, Charles House, Princes Court, Beam Heath Way, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6PQ, United Kingdom. The European office is headed by Peter Mayhew, MCIM, director, Lyra Research Europe. To learn more about Lyra's European capabilities and services or to discuss a project inquiry, please contact Mr. Mayhew at +44 (0) 1270 629110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lyra Research: The Digital Imaging Authority
Lyra Research collaborates with imaging industry decision makers worldwide, enabling clients to strengthen their market position and achieve profitable growth. Lyra's expert analysts and editors help clients devise and implement creative solutions to business challenges, arming them with competitive intelligence, strategic and tactical advice, news and analysis, and market forecasts.
Since 1991, Lyra's custom research and consulting, advisory services, award-winning journals, and innovative events have set the standard for analysis of imaging hardware, consumables, and digital photography markets.
Visit http://www.lyra.com to learn more about how Lyra can be your strategic business partner.
# # #