Turkey is perfect for a wonderfully unusual honeymoon
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2008
Blissport, the first company to offer honeymoon travel planning tools and services exclusively to engaged men, revealed today the top five honeymoon activities in Turkey for 2008. The website spotlights the most popular and romantic attractions the destination has to offer, including:
- Istanbul by Night, Turkish Dinner & Show -- Surround yourself with floodlit mosques as you eat a fabulous meal and watch bejeweled belly dancers.
- Bosphorus Cruise & Istanbul's Egyptian Bazaar -- Enjoy superb views of Istanbul by water. Then stop by a traditional bazaar for a heady mix of spices and herbs.
- Two-Day Troy & Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul -- Step back in time and unlock secrets at these historical cities.
- Private Tour, Pamukkale & Hierapolis -- Visit the world-famous "Cotton Castle" and go for a dip in the thermal springs. Afterwards, take in hotspots like Apollo Temple.
- Ephesus Sightseeing Tour -- Explore the commercial, religious and social center of Antiquity on a full-day tour, renowned as the best-preserved city in Turkey.
See more at Blissport's Destination Turkey Section.
With coastlines along the Aegean, Mediterranean, and Black Seas, the pros at Blissport call Turkey an ideal destination for honeymooners that prefer sand between their toes. The region also offers a virtual sea of world-class resorts, museums, castles and restaurants, most notably in Istanbul and Cappadocia. Find out more at Blissport's Turkey Overview Page.
"Turkey is perfect for a wonderfully unusual honeymoon," said John Hartman, cofounder of Blissport. "Grooms can learn everything they need to know about this unique destination on our website. They'll also find Honeymoon School, an essential how-to guide that covers travel trends and offers advice on how to plan an unforgettable getaway."
Blissport is the first company to offer unique honeymoon travel planning tools exclusively to engaged men. The company's online travel website, Blissport.com, is an easy-to-use, comprehensive source of honeymoon tips, advice and tools designed to inform and entertain today's time-pressed grooms. With unique sections and video content such as Honeymoon School, featuring Ask Molly as well as the "Honeymoon Like a Pro" and "Workout Like a Pro" series, Blissport is the pen-ultimate resource for planning an unforgettable honeymoon. For more information, visit http://www.blissport.com.
# # #