Buffalo, NY (PRWEB) October 26, 2008
Leaders of local manufacturing companies are invited to attend the second in a series of panel discussions at a forum scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 20th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Larkin Building, 726 Exchange Street in downtown Buffalo. The forum entitled "Critical Business Information Retention & Disaster Recovery-Is Your Plan Up to Date?", is being presented through the collaborative efforts of CoreIP Systems, Lumsden & McCormick, LLP, Jaeckle Fleischmann & Mugel, LLP, Insyte Consulting and the World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara. The November 20th breakfast forum is designed to bring together leaders of manufacturing companies for a dialogue regarding critical business information and disaster recovery. Experts will bring a manufacturing disaster case study to life and present perspectives from past experience. Accounting, legal, technology consulting and international trade professionals will also be on hand to answer questions regarding relevant issues. The panel will be moderated by Kevin Burke, Partner at Jaeckle Fleischmann.
The panel members are as follows:
- Michael Beecher, President, CoreIP Systems
- Julie DenBeste, Area Director, Agility Recovery Solutions
- William Leggiero, Director, SBA Disaster Assistance Center
- Michael Lennox, Corporate MIS Manager, Jamestown Container Companies
- Joseph Palmeri, Director of Technical Services, Jamestown Container Companies
- Ralph Vanner, President, Vanner Insurance Agency
- National Fire Adjustment Co., Inc.
The forum is complimentary. To register visit coreipsystems.com.