Minneapolis, Minn. (PRWEB) October 28, 2008
Leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trading partner integration center provider, SPS Commerce, today unveiled the expansion of its suite of on-demand solutions that automate functions within the fulfillment cycle for retailers, suppliers, and their trading partners. Over the past 10 years, the SPSCommerce.net platform has connected 37,000 customers to more than 1,300 trading partners, enabling these organizations to automatically integrate their order, shipping and invoicing communications. New outsourced SaaS services from SPS Commerce, Trading Partner Applications and Trading Partner Intelligence, and Trading Partner Supplies, leverage these integrations and data to provide additional value.
"SPS' multi-tenant architecture and SaaS delivery model has allowed us to amass into a sizable repository of data via trusted integrations to tens of thousands of firms in the retail ecosystem. This has provided SPS with a unique opportunity to deliver even higher value SaaS services to our customers," commented Archie Black, president and CEO of SPS Commerce. "We are experts in integration and intimately know virtually every retailer's vendor compliance requirements. SPS is now taking this information and our hosted technology and creating new on-demand services that address specific challenges in the fulfillment process. Our expanded focus on applications and intelligence is a natural extension of services that can only be delivered on a SaaS, multi-tenant platform."
SPS Commerce now offers a wider array of services that help trading partners work together more effectively, including:
- Trading partner enablement: trading partner community development programs that allow companies to implement new integrations with trading partners. Services include enablement campaigns and EDI testing.
- Trading partner integration: enables organizations to comply with customers' trading requirements and exchange information electronically. These services include EDI, catalog and on-line ordering.
- Trading partner applications: help companies process and fulfill orders more efficiently. Services include the Scan & Pack module, labels, packing slips and gift cards.
- Trading partner intelligence: services that use trading partner information to improve sales and operations. Modules are available for suppliers and retailers.
- Trading partner supplies: a one-stop shop for all the equipment and materials needed for a successful retail fulfillment process.
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce provides the largest SaaS Trading Partner Integration Center, SPSCommerce.net, connecting every partner in the supply chain using its proven multi-tenant, outsourced services. Through its on-demand platform, the company offers a wide range of services, including trading partner integration, trading partner enablement, trading partner applications, trading partner intelligence, and trading partner supplies designed to transform how trading partners manage and fulfill orders in the consumer packaged goods industry. More than 37,000 retailers and grocers, and their global fulfillment partners, including suppliers, third-party logistics providers, sourcing companies, QA firms, brokers, carriers, factors, software providers, factories and systems integrators rely on SPSCommerce.net to enhance their trading relationships. Utilizing the SaaS model, SPS Commerce dramatically lowers setup and on-going costs, along with the time and risks of traditional software by outsourcing the entire B2B process. SPS Commerce is the recognized SaaS leader in B2B integration pre-built integrations spanning 2,900 unique fulfillment workflows across 1,300 retailers, grocers and distributors, a customer satisfaction rate of 93 percent, and the most comprehensive suite of SaaS trading partner integration services available. SPS Commerce is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit http://www.spscommerce.com
SPS Commerce is a registered trademark of SPS Commerce Inc. SPSCommerce.net and the SPS Commerce logo are the property of SPS Commerce, Inc. All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders.