Our new Recruitment Communication Platform and the partner program launch represent a huge transformation for Standout Jobs in the short year since we first got off the ground
Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) October 27, 2008
Standout Jobs, a leading provider of Web-based tools to power companies' online recruiting efforts, today announced the general availability of version two of its web-based Recruitment Communication Platform. Previously dubbed "Reception" while in beta, Standout Jobs' Recruitment Communication Platform boasts many new features and updated functionality proven successful with more than 200 beta customers since the company's launch at DEMO in January 2008.
Standout Jobs' Recruitment Communication Platform is a do-it-yourself interactive career site that uses video, blogging, chat and widgets to showcase and brand a company's culture and team to potential recruits. These social media tools and principles attract and engage high value job candidates based on their talents and cultural fit with the company. The solution includes candidate relationship management features for HR managers to identify, interact with, and track candidates. Delivered as an on-demand solution, the Standout Jobs' Recruitment Communication Platform integrates with existing sites or operates as a stand-alone web site.
Enhancements and new features to the Recruitment Communication Platform include:
- Full customization - Employers can fully customize the design and user interface of their career site to tightly match the look and feel of their overall brand.
- Chat - Employers can now chat immediately with job seekers when they arrive at a career site, increasing interactivity and engagement.
- Improved SEO - Improved search engine optimization (SEO) to make sure employers continue to gain traffic from Google and other major search engines.
- Streamlined application process - Standout Jobs' applicant process workflow has been praised by users as delivering only the best, most qualified candidates for open positions. Now the application process has been streamlined to make it easier than ever for only the most qualified candidates to apply.
- Modular architecture - Although seamless to the user, the Recruitment Communication Platform enjoys an updated, modular architecture to support integration with other top HR products, including applicant tracking systems and job distribution software, thereby protecting an enterprise's previous HR software investments while allowing them to upgrade to the latest Web 2.0 technologies.
- Community Correspondence - Email distribution of job postings to an organization's entire contact list, to make the most of "who you know" for recruiting.
Standout Jobs' Recruitment Communication Platform also provides:
- A strong candidate relationship management system. Standout Jobs allows hiring managers to collaborate with others within the hiring company about prospective employees, saving the organization time and money.
- The ability to market jobs instantly across multiple job boards. Post a job once and Standout Jobs populates multiple job boards, both paid and unpaid, from one central, easy to manage dashboard.
"We looked at other offerings, but we really wanted something interactive," said Jay Marshall, Polk USA's Manager of Talent Acquisition. "The tools we assessed were fine but would still have left the company with a static site, and we knew early on that static sites turn away potential talent. Standout Jobs lets us brand ourselves to highly desirable Generation X and Y candidates and reach them where they live online. Other solutions aren't as uniquely designed as Standout Jobs' for this purpose and the people we're looking to source have grown up with these technologies. The Recruitment Communication Platform was also the easiest to use and came with the best service and tech support."
In addition to the release of the new Recruitment Communication Platform, Standout Jobs has launched a channel partner program for other HR vendors looking to bring new, web 2.0 technologies to their solutions. The channel program allows resellers to deliver new strategies and greater interactivity to their HR software products and service offerings. Standout Jobs has signed six resellers to-date, including five major recruitment advertising agencies and a top HR media company. Standout Jobs continues to add new resellers as well.
Standout Jobs' Recruitment Communication Platform is available immediately. Interested companies and resellers can sign up for a 45-day free trial of the product. Pricing for the full license starts at $249.00 per month with no limits on the number of jobs, candidates or users a company can have.
"Our new Recruitment Communication Platform and the partner program launch represent a huge transformation for Standout Jobs in the short year since we first got off the ground," said Ben Yoskovitz, co-founder and CEO, Standout Jobs. "Our software has always delivered value to our customers, whether through money saved on recruiters' fees, time and energy reclaimed by executives tasked with sourcing candidates, or HR professionals looking for specific skill sets in niche communities on the web. We've incorporated all the great feedback we've received from the HR community, and feel our Recruitment Communication Platform is the best the industry has to offer to meet their needs."
About Standout Jobs:
Founded in February 2007 by Benjamin Yoskovitz, Fred Ngo and Austin Hill, Standout Jobs provides a Web-based hosted employer branding and job marketing platform to power companies' online recruitment efforts. At the heart of Standout Jobs is a do-it-yourself interactive career site that leverages social media tools and principles, including video, blogging and widgets, to showcase a company's culture and team. Standout Jobs also includes candidate relationship management tools enabling HR managers to identify, interact with and track candidates effectively.