We are very excited about the new Remote Monitoring feature set available in RHUB’s TurboSupport appliances
Santa Clara, CA (Vocus) October 28, 2008
RHUB Communications, Inc. (RHUB), a premier provider of Web conferencing solutions, today announced the release of the company’s new TurboSupport series of Web conferencing appliances for IT Remote Support and Help Desk applications. TurboSupport is a specialized version of RHUB’s award-winning TurboMeeting Web conferencing appliance, with features designed for the needs of dedicated Remote Support clients.
TurboSupport offers all the features that Remote Support and Help Desk departments require, including:
- Remote Support - Take control of customers’ computers with one click - transfer files, reboot remote computer.
- Remote Access - Access office or home computers remotely, from anywhere.
- Remote Monitoring - Access employees’ computers without interruption.
- Web Training Seminars - Fast access for attendees, five seconds to join, easy to use, operates in the browser.
- Advanced Vista features- remotely resolve “User Account Control” and reboot in “Safe” Mode
Neobits Inc., a distributor of small business communications systems, was instrumental in developing the Remote Support feature set, at their customer’s request.
"We are very excited about the new Remote Monitoring feature set available in RHUB’s TurboSupport appliances,” said Arvind Goel, President of Neobits. “We can now perform updates centrally, and maintain and support our employees' computers without interruption. TurboSupport also gives us the ability to prevent unauthorized use of desktop systems, and we can record computer activity if we choose to."
TurboSupport appliances are available in configurations that meet the needs of any organization:
- TS 100: 1 to 2 concurrent support sessions and access to a maximum of 100 remote PCs.
- TS 300: 2 to 10 concurrent support sessions and access to a maximum of 300 remote PCs.
- TS 700: 5 to 50 concurrent support sessions and access to a maximum of 700 remote PCs.
- TS 900: 10 to 500 concurrent support sessions and access to an unlimited number of remote PCs.
TurboSupport is the latest innovation in RHUB’s comprehensive line of Web conferencing solutions. RHUB specializes in On-Premise Web conferencing appliances that give users complete ownership and control of the hardware and software. On-premise appliances offer significant advantages over hosted solutions, including:
- lower Total Cost of Ownership;
- enhanced access security;
- no IT support required;
- integration features to enhance usability within customer environments; and
- customization opportunities.
RHUB’s On-Premise Web conferencing appliances are available in capacities that serve SMBs to global enterprises, and come with a one-year warranty for hardware and software. For a full listing of TurboMeeting and TurboSupport appliances and specifications, visit http://www.rhubcom.com.
Web Conferencing and the Environment
Organizations today recognize the advantages of incorporating environmental and social responsibility into their business models. Integrating “green” thinking into their operations translates to environmental benefits, operating cost reductions, more productive and satisfied employees, and an improved bottom line. Web conferencing is inherently green. It offers significant environmental benefits by performing as a substitute for business travel and by facilitating telecommuting – both of which reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
About RHUB Communications
RHUB is a premier provider of on-premise Web conferencing appliances that meet the needs of any organization. The Company’s end users total over 5,000 in a variety of market segments including services, manufacturing, and government. RHUB’s on-premise Web conferencing appliances focus on criteria of the highest importance to users: ease-of-use, affordability, security, control, and reliability. RHUB’s breakthrough View-Only technology enables users of any platform to join meetings by a browser, requiring no download. With a small footprint, and power draw of only 4.5 watts, RHUB’s on-premise Web conferencing appliances are the perfect choice for organizations seeking to improve their environmental credentials. RHUB is privately-owned and headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. For more information, visit http://www.rhubcom.com.
Judy & George Corporate Communications
judy @ judyandgeorge.com
ldorie @ rhubcom.com