Minneapolis (PRWEB) October 28, 2008
Leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trading partner integration center provider, SPS Commerce, today unveiled its new Trading Partner Intelligence Service. For more than a decade, SPS Commerce has teamed with tens of thousands of organizations to integrate their business systems and processes with various trading partners.
The result is an extensive library of pre-built integrations, data, and relationships, uniquely positioning the company to deliver services to provide insight on order fulfillment performance in the retail supply chain. SPS Commerce's new Trading Partner Intelligence Service uses its Trading Partner Platform to lower the cost of ownership involved in aggregating and analyzing data from multiple sources, including internal applications, retailer Point of Sale (POS) systems, 3PLs, sourcing companies, QA firms, carriers, brokers, and any other trading partners. Users of Trading Partner Intelligence gain critical insight on how to optimize their unique supply chain operations and achieve real bottom-line results. The Trading Partner Intelligence Service is delivered using a SaaS or on-demand delivery model, requiring no software, hardware or IT resources to install or maintain.
"SPS Commerce's new Trading Partner Intelligence Service will provide key analytical insights into our forecasting and demand planning processes by combining our existing order and shipping data with additional sell-through information from our retailers," said Rick Nordvold, CFO at Griffin International Companies. "We are a retail-focused company that sources and sells its own products and serves as a manufacturing representative for some of the world's top suppliers. We are extremely thrilled that SPS can deliver this prescient information to our retail analysts in an accessible and interactive format."
With this new service, SPS Commerce delivers modules for consumer product goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers, including:
- Sell-Thru Intelligence Module enables suppliers to view key sales metrics across any customer, any region/market/store, any product and any time period at any level. Suppliers can use this information to assess and improve how its customers sell its products.
- Fulfillment Intelligence Module looks at fill rates from warehouse management and sales systems, shipment status data of a logistic partner systems, and perfect order scorecards from retail trading partners.
- End-to-End Intelligence Module monitors the entire process and helps suppliers to determine the causes of good and poor performance. It combines sales and fulfillment intelligence with sales planning and forecasts from retail customers, production planning from manufacturing partners, and data from internal financial systems.
- Perfect Order Intelligence Module provides key performance indicators across all standard perfect order metrics for retailers, including timeliness, completeness, damage-free, and complete documentation.
- Vendor Performance Intelligence Module delivers more than traditional vendor scorecards with its comprehensive portal that displays key performance data. Retailers give suppliers secure access to select data including daily dashboard metrics representing their scorecards. The service allows vendors to more proactively manage their performance against the retailer's expectations.
"With more than 37,000 B2B integration customers, SPS Commerce excels at integrating supply chain information from different companies," stated Archie Black, president and CEO of SPS Commerce. "Our new Trading Partner Intelligence Service leverages our retail expertise and proven SaaS delivery model, as well as more than 10 years of the pre-built integrations to offer sales and supply chain executives a unique view of their sales and supply chain performance. Our new service lowers the barriers that were too daunting and cost-prohibitive in a traditional software model so that all companies can leverage the power of this technology."
The Trading Partner Intelligence Service is available exclusively from SPS Commerce.
About Griffin International
Griffin International is a company of retail experts with experience in all aspects of marketing, product development, sales support, and sourcing. The company has built brands for products in over 10,000 stores and has created over $3 billion in product sales in some of the most competitive consumer categories. With offices in Minneapolis, New York, and China and connections to major retailers throughout North America, Griffin International hits every major stop on the road to retail.
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce provides the largest SaaS Trading Partner Integration Center, SPSCommerce.net, connecting every partner in the supply chain using its proven multi-tenant, outsourced services. Through its on-demand platform, the company offers a wide range of services, including trading partner integration, trading partner enablement, trading partner applications, trading partner intelligence, and trading partner supplies designed to transform how trading partners manage and fulfill orders in the consumer packaged goods industry. More than 37,000 retailers and grocers, and their global fulfillment partners, including suppliers, third-party logistics providers, sourcing companies, QA firms, brokers, carriers, factors, software providers, factories and systems integrators rely on SPSCommerce.net to enhance their trading relationships. Utilizing the SaaS model, SPS Commerce dramatically lowers setup and on-going costs, along with the time and risks of traditional software by outsourcing the entire B2B process. SPS Commerce is the recognized SaaS leader in B2B integration pre-built integrations spanning 2,900 unique fulfillment workflows across 1,300 retailers, grocers and distributors, a customer satisfaction rate of 93 percent, and the most comprehensive suite of SaaS trading partner integration services available. SPS Commerce is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit http://www.spscommerce.com.