Growth into global markets has required testing of healthcare products at non-traditional stability conditions. The addition of 30°C/75% RH as a required condition allows PSS to meet demand and continue to offer the best quality service to our customers targeting growth in these emerging markets
Wilson, NC (PRWEB) November 11, 2008
Precision Stability Storage (PSS) is pleased to announce the immediate availability of 30°C / 75% RH stability storage at its Wilson, NC facility.
"Growth into global markets has required testing of healthcare products at non-traditional stability conditions. The addition of 30°C/75% RH as a required condition allows PSS to meet demand and continue to offer the best quality service to our customers targeting growth in these emerging markets," said Ken Edwards, Director Business Development, PSS.
"We are delighted to offer our customers a facility that can meet their storage needs," said Edwards. "We believe that our wide range of conditions combined with the extensive expertise will ensure that PSS continues to be the premier provider of off-site stability storage."
Conditioning is provided via a Parameter Generation & Control (PGC) 250/400 conditioning unit and is compliant to met cGMP, and ASEAN guidelines for Zone IVb.
Precision Stability Storage, LLC is cGMP facility containing various chambers and rooms that have been mapped and validated for regulatory compliant stability storage.
- Stability Storage at 25C/60% RH, 30C/60% RH, 30C/65% RH, 30C/75% RH, 40C/75% RH, and 5 C. Additional chambers available for non-standard temperature and humidity conditions.
- Q1A (R2) and ASEAN compliant stability rooms and chambers that are fully validated to meet strict temperature, humidity and uniformity requirements.
- Stability rooms and chambers that are monitored 24 hours a day with part 11 compliant systems and are connected to automatic emergency generator power to ensure integrity of stored samples. If a system should go out of specification, an alarm will page PSS personnel for immediate repair.
- Back up conditioner and controls that will maintain any stability room or chamber if the primary conditioner goes down.
- A regulatory compliant facility within a cGMP environment.
PSS facilities are designed to meet the needs of companies that require off-site stability storage, redundant stability storage, short term growth needs, back-up storage or long term stability storage conditioning.
For more information or to schedule an audit, visit their website at http://www.PrecisionStabilityStorage.com.