Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 11, 2008
AVIDwireless®, a leader in the machine to machine (M2M) industry, announced today that the company is adding a full line of small industrial wireless sensors to it's popular AVIDdirector® product line. Each of the sensors contains a wireless radio with a range up to 600 feet. As many as 100 transmitters can connect to each AVIDdirector. Battery life is from 5 to 10 years depending on configuration.
Adding the new wireless sensors to the AVIDdirector capabilities make it possible to rapidly deploy intelligent wireless remote control and monitoring applications anywhere at an economical price.
Currently Supported AVIDSmartSensors™ include:
· Pulse Counter - Wireless digital counter
· Counter/Temperature - Digital counter and temperature monitor
· Motion Sensor - Digital motion sensor
· Thermistor - 10K thermistor
· Power Monitor - 12-bit analog-to-digital converter
· Magnetic Sensor - Digital magnetic counter sensor
· Vibration Sensor - Digital vibration sensor
· IR Sensor - Infrared beam interruption sensor
· Temperature - Digital temperature sensor
· Temperature/Humidity - Digital temperature and relative humidity sensor
· Analog to Digital Converters - 0-5 V., 0-10 V., 0-20 mA. Input analog-to-digital converters available
AVIDwireless, a subsidiary of VoiceDataWare, Inc. winner of M2M top 100 since 2006, is focused on delivering high quality wireless products and services for M2M. Our products are used in many industries including Oil & Gas, Asset Tracking, Energy Management, Water Monitoring, and Wireless Advertising to reduce labor costs, control processes, improve operations and reduce time to market.
Further information is available at http://www.avidwireless.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
972-401-3655 / 888-772-4570