Our solution provides the ability to manage any number of controllers and provides a way to get instant feedback from any remote device. The ability to turn on a wireless sensor or other remote device connected to the AVIDdashboard portal and within seconds be seeing the readings is almost unbelievable. This is what customers have been waiting for, plug-and-play for the M2M space.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 18, 2008
AVIDwireless®, a leader in the machine to machine (M2M) industry, announced today the company is adding full remote control and monitoring capabilities with it's latest product AVIDdashboard™. Adding the portal to their intelligent and flexible wireless controller, AVIDdirector™ provides a complete solution for anyone needing to monitor or control remote machinery or sensors.
AVIDdashboard is offered as a subscription service and may optionally be licensed for those organizations wishing to host locally. When asked how AVIDdashboard compares to other backend monitoring applications in use today Rod Montrose founder and CEO of AVIDwireless says "Our solution provides the ability to manage any number of controllers and provides a way to get instant feedback from any remote device. The ability to turn on a wireless sensor or other remote device connected to the AVIDdashboard portal and within seconds be seeing the readings is almost unbelievable. This is what customers have been waiting for, plug-and-play for the M2M space."
The ability to instantly deploy wireless remote control and monitoring applications will provide companies significant cost reductions compared to current operations. The ideal candidates for these applications are in the oil & gas, energy, asset tracking, supply chain, construction and manufacturing industries.
Currently Supported Features of AVIDdashboard Include:
- Easy deployment with drop down menus and configuration screens using predefined templates
- Secured Login
- AVIDdirector groupings for managing multiple controllers with ease
- Monitor screen is updated automatically as readings are received
- Email and SMS alert capabilities
- Location tracking and viewing at the push of a button on any GPS reading
- Data can be view and filtered in many ways
- Charts included (Line, Bar, Area, 3Darea)
- Support for all AVIDSmartSensors™, or add your own
- Pulse Counter - Wireless digital counter
- Counter/Temperature - Digital counter and temperature monitor
- Motion Sensor - Digital motion sensor
- Thermistor - 10K thermistor
- Power Monitor - 12-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Magnetic Sensor - Digital magnetic counter sensor
- Vibration Sensor - Digital vibration sensor
- IR Sensor - Infrared beam interruption sensor
- Temperature - Digital temperature sensor
- Temperature/Humidity - Digital temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Analog to Digital Converters - 0-5 V., 0-10 V., 0-20 mA.
AVIDwireless, a subsidiary of VoiceDataWare, Inc. winner of M2M top 100 since 2006, is focused on delivering high quality wireless products and services for M2M. Our products are used in many industries including Oil & Gas, Asset Tracking, Energy Management, Water Monitoring, and Wireless Advertising to reduce labor costs, control processes, improve operations and reduce time to market.
Further information is available at http://www.avidwireless.com
# # #