Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) December 24, 2008
Bitix Inc., a pioneer in developing content management applications, today announced the launch of the Social Network Module. This module will raise the performance bar for all social networking portals and empower them with some of the most exciting and innovative features ever offered on online Social networking portals.
Very simple to setup and install, the module will allow any sized social networking portal to quickly add multiple functionalities to their portal. The module allows multi-user functionalities including access levels for restriction and content privacy. Users can also upload and share all types of media like pictures, video, etc.
The portal also allows hosting and sharing of audio files. Talk about setting up a new social network for budding musicians!
Some of the exciting features include:
- A full fledged social network technology architecture
- Ability to create and manage multiple forums
- Ability to launch and moderate multiple blogs on different categories
- Moderated photo gallery that can run competition and quizzes
- An advanced media player for movies, clips, trailers or even home made videos
- Powerful index based search algorithm that makes content searching a breeze
- Detailed registration forms to capture information of each user
- Updates about other members or groups
- Notification of any system event or blog posts and forum messages
Use this new social networking module to:
- Stay in touch with friends and family
- Reconnect with old friends, colleagues and classmates
- Find new friends and build communities of common interests (you can even charge for specialized hobbies and interests - a full fledged e commerce engine can be attached with minimal installation)
- Share every type of media like Text, pictures, video, audio, etc.
- Promote your business and charge for consultation and advice
The new Social Network Module has advanced security features that allow easier user management, creation and management of groups and even banning certain users from registering or using the site.
Bitrix, Inc. specializes in the development of content management systems and portal solutions for managing web projects and multifunctional information systems on the Internet. Bitrix specialists, by their considerable efforts and skill, developed the Bitrix Site Manager software--a standalone application that provides complex web solutions. This software tech-corp was established in 1998 by a group of IT specialists. Bitrix continues to hold a leading position in the web development market, always offering high-standard solutions to its clients and partners.