San Jose, CA (PRWEB) December 1, 2008
Just in time for the holidays PicantePickz.com is launching a new website on Black Friday for consumers looking for products with a Latin flavor.
PicantePickz.com caters to those searching for food, clothing, gifts and products that reflect the Latino culture and lifestyle. All businesses listed sell their products online and can be shipped anywhere. So if you got a hankering for tamales in Alaska, want to pick up some Corona memorabilia for your favorite man, or get your Mom a silk Spanish shawl for her holiday dress, this is the spot.
Darlene Tenes, a professional event planner renown for creating spectacular Hispanic-themed events, created the site. "I was constantly bombarded by people wanting to know where they could get some of my unique event décor and gifts," says Ms. Tenes, PicantePickz.com founder. "Now it'll be easy for me to send everyone to PicantePickz.com to discover where I get all my fabulous finds."
Businesses are divided into eight categories. Product samplings in each category include:
- Women - Silk Spanish shawls, Mexican oilcloth handbags, Peruvian-knit sweaters
- Men - Corona coolers, Cuban Guayabera shirts, hand-rolled cigars
- Baby & Kids - Bilingual toys and books, folklorico porcelain dolls, baby blankets
- Home & Garden - Tin star lamps, Mexican talavera tiles, hand-carved furniture
- Health & Beauty - Cosmetics, bath and body products for women of color
- Food & Drink - Argentine & Chilean wines, Venezuelan chocolates, tamales
- Holidays & Celebrations - Guadalupe glass ornament, custom-made papel picado, luminarias
- Jewelry & Gifts - Day of the Dead earrings, Mamacita teddy bear, Loteria coffee mugs & glasses
Skip the mall crowds with the crazy shoppers and stay in your jammies on Black Friday. To find remarkable and memorable gifts this season look no further than http://www.PicantePickz.com.
About Picante Pickz:
Launched on Black Friday 2008, PicantePickz.com is a San Jose based internet shopping directory listing handpicked online stores that sell unique retail products. This online shopping mall highlights individual storefronts that carry traditional to trendy products for all generations celebrating the Latino culture and lifestyle.