Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) December 1, 2008
http://www.outsell.com - Today Outsell, LLC announced Release 3.0 of its Dealer Live Chat service. Outsell has provided Live Chat service to dealers since 2004 driving sales and service revenue to their dealerships by engaging consumers right where they are shopping- dealership websites.
From Outsell's Minneapolis, MN based multi-channel customer interaction center, Outsell Live Chat Agents immediately engage visitors on dealer websites within 7 seconds, 7 days a week, 18 hours a day. Live Chat results range from 2 to 30 units sold a month- on average Outsell dealers see 3-5 sales a month with Live Chat. Automotive consumers are increasingly using live chat during all aspects of the customer life cycle from researching and buying, to maintaining their vehicles. Over the past quarter alone, Outsell managed over 40,000 interactions for over 500 dealers nationwide.
Live Chat 3.0 includes several new features to better serve automobile dealers. The new features in this release include:
- OCCS Powered Dealership Knowledge Center: Full technology and process integration of the Outsell Automotive and Dealer Knowledge Base used by Outsell Sales Agents to represent the dealership as if they were there, as well as providing ready access to data about every make and model of vehicle manufactured. Outsell's proprietary Customer Centered Sales System (OCCSTM) enables Outsell sales agents to engage, qualify and close more web visitors to a phone or physical appointment with the dealer.
- Real Time Live Chat Transcript: Integration of the Live Chat transcript with the lead posted directly to the dealer's CRM tool of choice allowing the sales person to read the transcript of the conversation with the customer directly from the lead record. Outsell's top dealers consistently say that utilizing the chat transcript helps them to close more deals. With Real Time Chat Transcript it just got easier!
- Enhanced Real Results Reporting (R3): Enhanced Weekly Real Results Reporting allows dealer management to view each weeks results first thing every Monday morning. With the click of a mouse Live Chat R3 allows a General Manager to send a personal email to each potential customer who chatted with his/her dealership in the past week.
- Live Virtual Dealership: Customizable chat interfaces for major dealer clients that seek to integrate your website and brand the entire web experience with your logos, corporate colors etc.
- Browser Compatible Instant Messaging Window: Live Chat is now fully compatible with all current browser technologies. The Chat window has also been upgraded to act like an Instant Messaging window. This is the form that most chat users have become accustomed to using through AOL, Google, Microsoft and Yahoo thereby creating a better customer experience.
- Enhanced Chat Stickiness & Enhanced Page Push: The chat operates independently of your website so that our agents can "pull back customers" even if they surf away from your site. Our agents are able to push forms and inventory pictures to your customers that open in new browser windows and do not interfere with their other internet browsing.
"We are very excited about bringing this added functionality to our dealer clients," said Bart Greenwood, Chief Operating Officer of Outsell. "With these major enhancements, our dealer clients are engaging more potential car buyers and selling more cars and services. In today's tough market every additional opportunity is invaluable."
Outsell (http://www.outsell.com) is a leading internet sales & marketing firm targeting automotive leaders who want to significantly increase sales and fixed operations revenues via the Internet. Outsell delivers a sophisticated suite of services that touch every phase of the online car buying process including:
- A Fully Staffed Live Chat Service
- Interactive Dealer eNewsletters
- Intelligent Marketing @ Retail
One Main Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401