By continually improving our products, we provide the industry with an evolving and unmatched range of products that are necessary for building today's open and unified work environments and delivering best-in-class simulations, models and HMIs.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) December 2, 2008
Presagis™, a leading provider of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) modeling, simulation and embedded display graphics software, today announced several upgrades to its flagship software brands (Terra Vista™, Creator™, Vega Prime™, STAGE Scenario™, VAPS™ XT, Lyra™, and AI.implant™) designed to strengthen interoperability, enhance developer productivity and reduce project timelines.
"Providing our customers with scalable, easy-to-use tools that support their technology requirements and provide a strong return on investment is a top priority for Presagis," said Robert Kopersiewich, Vice President of Product and Program Management, Presagis. "By continually improving our products, we provide the industry with an evolving and unmatched range of products that are necessary for building today's open and unified work environments and delivering best-in-class simulations, models and HMIs."
Presagis is delivering on its commitment to the M&S community through a variety of product enhancements available to users in early 2009 and on display at I/ITSEC:
- 2D and 3D visual elements of STAGE Scenario, including tactical display and out-the-window viewer, are now powered by Vega Prime. STAGE Scenario users can benefit from Vega Prime-based scenario visualization out-of-the-box.
- STAGE Scenario is now packaged with AI.implant free-of-charge, making STAGE Scenario a unique computer generated forces (CGF) solution that offers integrated, out-of-the-box artificial intelligence capabilities. By reducing the time needed to build connections between the CGF and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools, users can quickly build more realistic human behaviour characteristics in simulated scenarios. In addition, STAGE Scenario now ships with Boston Dynamics DI Guy runtime licenses. DI Guy provides realistic human representation for models brought to life by Presagis AI.implant in simulations.
- CDB-enabled Presagis software will become generally available in early 2009. Products supporting CDB will include Terra Vista, Vega Prime, STAGE Scenario, AI.implant, Lyra and Sensor products. Customers will benefit from easier development of terrain databases, centralized data in a single, reusable repository, and the ability for applications to pull data from CDB in real-time.
- AI.implant is also integrated with industry favorites Creator and Terra Vista, enabling Presagis users to create AI environments out-of-the-box. This new level of integration enables developers of AI-based scenarios to include highly realistic 3D models and detailed terrain without compromising realism or experiencing other content constraints.
- Enhanced integration between Vega Prime and VAPS XT now helps developers easily create sophisticated HMIs and overlays for the creation of virtual trainers.
- Google Earth integration and new interoperability features are now available to SIM OneNet customers.
Earlier this year Presagis delivered a number of product enhancements that will also be on display at I/ITSEC, including:
- Vega Prime now features advanced maritime simulation capabilities for more efficient simulation environments and improved visual accuracy in out-the-window (OTW) and infrared (IR) / night vision goggle (NVG) applications.
- Creator Buildings offers accelerated creation of detailed buildings and, for the first time, building interiors, supporting the complex content creation requirements for Military Operations in Urban Terrain (MOUT) and other applications.
- Terra Vista output can now be read directly by Vega Prime, Lyra and Creator VT Studio. To produce Vega Prime-ready output, two new compilers, MetaFlight and VSB, and one addition to the OpenFlight Compiler, have also been added.
- A new optional VBS2 output compiler is also now available with Terra Vista. Users can now generate a correlated VBS2 output to use with popular formats such as JCATS, JSAF, OTF and CTDB.
All of these enhancements have been developed in-line with Presagis Aeria, an innovative vision for a modeling and simulation workflow that brings together a singular portfolio of COTS software into an open, reusable and scalable platform. As part of its commitment to the industry, Presagis will continue to develop integration between Presagis products and leverage industry standards wherever possible to help customers address business and competitive challenges.
I/ITSEC attendees who would like to see Presagis tools in action and learn more about Aeria are invited to visit booth 2501. Visitors will get a sneak peak of upcoming Simulation offerings in demos showcasing how enhanced workflow between Presagis Creator, AI.implant and STAGE Scenario allow building details and entity behaviours to be simulated easily. Presagis will also demonstrate how developers can achieve better visual quality and improve real-time performance by leveraging updated toolkits from its Visualization and HMI brands. Presagis staff will be on-hand to answer questions about CDB and discuss the company's correlated terrain database generation and 3D modeling software for Content Creation.
Presagis is a world leader in commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) modeling, simulation, and embedded display graphics software, and creator of the first unified COTS modeling and simulation software portfolio for the global aerospace and defense markets. Presagis is built on a combined legacy of innovation and service, delivering superior customer value through rapid technology advancement. The company services more than 1,000 active customers worldwide, including many of the world's most respected organizations such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, BAE Systems and CAE. For more information, visit http://www.presagis.com.