Hermosa Beach, CA (PRWEB) December 2, 2008
WHO: The South Bay Professional Connection welcomes you to the First Annual Hermosa Beach Christmas Village in Hermosa Beach, CA. Free admission. Benefiting Project NEEDS.
Participants include: Omaggio Art Glass, Luna G, RE:Style, Splashin' Gifts, Nü Shüz, Out of My Tree Candles and Bath, Beachy Keen Bay, Fernando's, Hermosa General Store, Breathe, Mani Pedi Cutie!, Mimosa, AR Salon, Bo Bridges Gallery/Spit Studio, Pilates Place, Fritto Misto, Paciuogo Gelato Café, Sangria, Dragon, Hennessey's Tavern, The Lighthouse Café, The Coffee, Bean & Tea Leaf, Lotus Yogurt Bar, Sharkeez, Buono Vita, New Orleans Cajun Café, Union Cattle Company, Zane's, Café Boogaloo, Girlfriend's Clothing & Salon, Hermosa Chiropractic, Treasure Chest, Becker Surfboards, Gum Tree, Yari, The Shore Restaurant and Lounge, and Pedone's Pizzeria.
WHAT: Hermosa Beach Christmas Village is a shopping and dining extravaganza with over 35 stores, restaurants, and businesses involved. Holiday gift specials, Christmas decorations, special celebrity appearances, and discounted food and drinks offered throughout Hermosa Beach.
- A canned goods and non-perishable food drive for Project NEEDS, a local food bank
- A holiday Dessert Competition at The Shore Restaurant and Lounge featuring Chef David Linville, Chef Annette Gallardo, Hermosa Beach City Councilman, Michael DiVirgilio, and Project NEEDS/St. Paul Pastor, Cheryl Kelly, 3pm - 6pm
- Live samba dancing to Brazilian music at Breathe
- Free bull rides at Union Cattle Company with Project NEEDS donations
- Free pictures & autographs with X-Games Gold Medal Freestyle Moto, Nate Adams and Jeremy (Twitch) Steinberg at Bo Bridges Gallery/Spit Studio to first 25 guests
- One-of-a-kind, unique gifts and holiday specials at all the local establishments
- Christmas cheer with family and friends ...
WHEN: Sunday, December 7, from 12pm - 8pm
WHERE: Pier Ave in Hermosa Beach down to Pier Plaza and along Hermosa Ave.
WHY: To bring the community and visitors together in a Christmas celebration with lots of specialty gifts, one-of-a-kind designer items, and eco-friendly home décor shopping opportunities, and discounted delicious holiday food and drinks at participating locations.
The Christmas Village benefits Project NEEDS, a local South Bay food bank.
Christmas Village Sponsors include: The Shore Restaurant and Lounge, Baja Sharkeez Hermosa, Union Cattle Company, Sangria,Paciugo Gelato, and The Joy Writer PR & Marketing.
For more information, visit: http://www.thejoywriter.typepad.com/thejoywriterpr