We're extremely thankful to our customers for running their telecom systems on our platform – and at the same time – we're more focused than ever on maintaining our leadership position when it comes to capacity, performance, and efficiency
Boucherville, Canada (Vocus) December 2, 2008 –-
TelcoBridges™ Inc., the preferred hardware and software supplier for telecom solution developers, today announced that it has moved its global headquarters to a new and larger facility, located at 91 de la Barre Street in Boucherville, Quebec, which is in the Montreal metropolitan area.
Within the last year, TelcoBridges has achieved record growth in terms of revenue, headcount, partnerships and customer deployments. The company’s flagship Tmedia Telecom Platform - which has won five industry awards - is used by some of the largest operators in the world. It is widely recognized as the highest-density media gateway on the market, and it is also considered to be the industry’s most efficient platform - requiring 30%-80% less power than competitive media gateways.
These differentiators have led to new customer deployments in 45 countries, helping TelcoBridges exceed its revenue and staffing forecasts, and prompting expansion into its new facility.
Other milestones achieved within the last year, that have fuelled TelcoBridges’ growth include:
- The opening of a larger Hong Kong office to support customers in the Asia Pacific region
- The delivery of a service platform for advanced voice services over WiMAX
- The release of the Toolpack System Manager – which maximizes system availability, while simplifying maintenance and upgrade procedures
- The release of TelcoBridges’ “Green IT Architecture” which optimizes power & cooling, and reduces energy consumption without sacrificing capacity or reliability
- And the deployment of new mobile applications on TelcoBridges’ hardware – such as the Love Detector & Lie Detector video calling applications, the C-Mask mobile call management system for social networking applications, and the GPS-based DriveAssist application, which helps callers manage text and voice messages while on the road. These new applications help mobile operators build their brands, attract new customers and generate new services revenues.
“We’re extremely thankful to our customers for running their telecom systems on our platform – and at the same time – we’re more focused than ever on maintaining our leadership position when it comes to capacity, performance, and efficiency,” said Gaetan Campeau, President and CEO of TelcoBridges. “Our new facility will play a key role in helping us support our customers, enhance our products, and manage the next phase of our growth as a company.”
The grand opening of TelcoBridges corporate headquarters is scheduled to take place on December 9, 2008. Customers and partners interested in touring the new facility and seeing the new lab should contact TelcoBridges’ new Vice President of Marketing, Danny P. Blouin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TelcoBridges is clearly defining the future of communications technologies. By supplying the industry’s best telecom platform, TelcoBridges is helping telecom solution developers of VoIP and TDM solutions realize their bright ideas. TelcoBridges’ customers develop and deploy carrier-grade telecom solutions for some of the world’s largest operators in 45 countries. These solutions include: mobile value-added services, location-based services, video calling applications, network monitoring, media gateways, switching, IVR, unified communications solutions, and more. For additional information, please visit http://www.telcobridges.com.
For Immediate Release PR (for TelcoBridges)
Tel: +1 617 262 1968
Danny P. Blouin
TelcoBridges VP of Marketing
Tel: 1 450 655 8993 ext 129
# # #