As more and more content moves from print to online, we felt that Skinny and the City filled a niche offering credible and approachable information that you can incorporate in to your lifestyle.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 2, 2008
SkinnyAndTheCity.com launches as the definitive online resource for women who want to look fabulous and feel their best. Renowned nutritionist Tanya Zuckerbrot, M.S., R.D., has assembled the most credited team of experts in the fields of nutrition, fashion, beauty and lifestyle and brought them all together on one website to offer the most on-trend, up-to-the minute, relevant information on the market today - all at no cost and no calories to the consumer.
SATC aims to keep women looking supreme in their tightest skinny jeans. The new little black book for exclusive lifestyle and nutritional tips, SATC will be the classified guide to achieving a healthy, fun and fabulous life. In today's volatile economy, consumers are looking for ways to experience luxury in an affordable way. SATC offers thousands of dollars of complimentary advice from four registered dietitians at the top of their field, along with a team of experts on the front lines or 'front rows' of the latest trends and new technologies in fashion and beauty respectively.
"As so many women today are utilizing the internet as their go-to source for news, we wanted to be a one-stop destination showcasing exclusive information from experts that you can't get anywhere else," says Zuckerbrot. "As more and more content moves from print to online, we felt that Skinny and the City filled a niche offering credible and approachable information that you can incorporate in to your lifestyle."
Tanya Zuckerbrot, M.S., R.D., one of the most in-demand private practice dietitians in New York City, founded SATC to encourage women to change their lives without changing their lifestyle. SATC subscribers will receive daily doses of the hottest dining spots, of-the-moment nutritional tips, and the latest finds in beauty, fashion and lifestyle all from Tanya's hand-picked team of experts.
- Registered Dietitian Q&A - Everything you need to know about nutrition, from the truth behind the latest fad diets to the best in season fruits and vegetables, SATC subscribers will receive timely and relevant answers to their nutrition and dietary questions from renowned nutritionist Tanya Zuckerbrot, M.S., R.D.
- Restaurant Guide - Eat out AND maintain a fabulous figure. Raven, the restaurant maven, M.S., R.D., will make smart choices for women everywhere. She tests the menus of the hottest restaurants in town and guides readers on the healthiest items to choose while dining.
- Skinny Kitchen - Sophia, M.S., R.D., the kitchen expert will offer seasonal and ingredient-driven recipes for nutritional dishes. Whether women are looking for healthy recipe options for one, an intimate dinner for two or ideas to feed their whole family, Sophia will offer different recipes that are tasty and good for you. She'll also be providing reviews of the newest and coolest culinary gadgets.
- Obsession of the Week - Ava, the SATC shopping expert has an eye for what's new and cool. Whether it's a new book you can't put down, the latest food obsession, or the hottest new accessory, Ava's obsessions are items that you never knew you needed, but now can't live without.
- Fashion & Beauty - SATC will feature fashion and beauty items that will inspire women to find their personal style and look their best. Chloe, the SATC fashion and beauty expert, will test out the latest skin creams and scan through the latest fashion trends to offer expert advice on how to lead a "Skinny and Fabulous Metropolitan Life."
Colu Henry Danielle Levine Sasha Marden
Full Picture Full Picture Full Picture
212.995.2858 212.995.2458 212.995.2857
chenry @ fullpic.com dlevine @ fullpic.com smarden @ fullpic.com