Austin, Texas (PRWEB) December 4, 2008
CoreTrac, Inc., provider of ResourceOne (R1), the easy-to-use and affordable Client Relationship Management (CRM)/Sales Force Automation (SFA) software solution specifically architected for community financial institutions, announced today that four additional community financial institution's have selected ResourceOne to be used to achieve strategic sales and service goals, minimize missed opportunities from prospective clients, and eliminate revenue leakage from existing clients.
- Bank 182 - Mankato, MN ($15M Assets)
- First Federal - Port Angeles, WA ($720M Assets)
- The Credit Union of Denver - Lakewood, CO ($400M Assets)
- Security Bank USA - Bemidji, MN ($95M Assets)
"There is a steadily increasing trend of community financial institutions becoming aware of the success that can be generated when implementing a CRM/Sales Force Automation system like CoreTrac's integrated, banking-specific ResourceOne," said CoreTrac's Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Alan Buhler. "These financial institutions wanted a comprehensive system that would enhance their client service, sales opportunities, and increase growth in their community."
CoreTrac, Inc. is a privately held corporation with its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company is dedicated exclusively to providing its simple and affordable CRM/SFA solution, R1, to community financial institutions. R1 delivers the power to manage opportunities through:
- Lead and Referral Contact/Account Management
- Integration to the financial institution's core and other data sources
- Loan and deposit pipeline management
- Profile clients for next-best cross-sell product recommendation
- Manage client service cases
- Detailed Management Reports
- Set and track goals to achieve strategic sales culture outcomes
- Incentive and Compensation tracking
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Synchronize with Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, and PDA's
For more information about CoreTrac, Inc. and ResourceOne, please visit http://www.coretrac.com or contact Alan Buhler at 512-236-9120 ext. 272 or abuhler@CoreTrac.com.