The workforce of today expects and embraces social and collaborative strategies and technologies to build relationships, promote brand awareness, connect and collaborate with expertise, and drive product and service innovation across the organization - those companies that harness social strategies and tools will be the business leaders of tomorrow.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) December 8, 2008
Vana Consulting, a leading provider of on-demand HR and Talent Management strategy and technology consulting today announced the availability of the industries first workforce social networking and collaboration consulting service.
"Business innovation and company performance is created largely from the interactions and collaboration within workforce and the extension of those relationships with customers, partners, suppliers, and alumni. At the same time, the workforce of today is increasingly more complex, diverse, globally dispersed, and mobile. Leading organizations are harnessing social networking and collaboration tools to drive innovation and gain competitive advantage in today's global economy," said David Vanheukelom, President and CEO of Vana Consulting
Workforce social networking and collaboration strategies together with the deployment of enabling technologies can deliver measurable and transformational benefits to organizations including:
- Connecting the multi-generational, global, and mobile workforce
- Promoting informal learning to help develop the next generation of leaders
- Increasing sales performance by promoting collaboration and new-hire productivity
- Driving bottom-up innovation across the organization
- Understanding and tapping the expertise within the organization
- Drive workforce performance based on ongoing conversations, contribution and collaboration
- Connect and engage the workforce directly with customers, partners, suppliers, and alumni
"The workforce of today expects and embraces social and collaborative strategies and technologies to build relationships, promote brand awareness, connect and collaborate with expertise, and drive product and service innovation across the organization - those companies that harness social strategies and tools will be the business leaders of tomorrow."
Vana Consulting Workforce Social Networking and Collaboration Services Include:
- Social and Collaboration Strategy and Education Workshops
- Current and Future State Social Networking and Collaboration Roadmap
- Measurable Success Plan Development
- Rapid Vendor Selection
- Project Development, Deployment, and Community Engagement
- On-Demand Advisory and User Engagement Services
For more information, please visit: http://www.vanaconsulting.com.
About Vana Consulting:
Vana Consulting is a global management consulting firm focused on creating a high-performance and engaged workforce by delivering on-demand human resource and talent management strategies, technology, and advisory services. The company enables organizations in defining, creating, and implementing innovative, agile, and fit-for-purpose human resource and talent strategies, supported by the implementation and deployment of enabling technologies to deliver substantial and sustainable competitive advantage from their workforce. Founded in 2008 by senior HR and Technology executives, services include HR and Talent Management strategy and technology consulting, On-Demand subscription based consulting, and the Vana Consulting Community, an exclusive online community where HR, IT and Business Leaders can connect and collaborate with industry peers, network, and receive advice from leading industry experts.