Moonachie, NJ (PRWEB) December 8, 2008
Central Holidays is celebrating its 2009 product launch with special commission bonuses and incentives for travel agents and value-added savings for travelers. Marked by the unveiling of seven just-released, full-color travel brochures, the company's comprehensive collection of travel programs features many exclusive new trips that take travelers to experience, explore and enjoy Italy, Greece, France, Spain, Portugal, and Egypt, as well as a vast selection of Europe River Cruises and Ski vacations across Europe, the U.S. and Canada.
Agents can book travel for their clients by December 22, 2008 and take advantage of these great offers:
1. Travelers save up to $1,000 on River Cruises or up to $250 on tours
2. Travel Agents earn 15 percent commission on all tours and 12 percent on ski packages
3. For every booking a travel agent makes, they increase their chance to win a Central Holidays travel credit equivalent to the land value of the client's booking, valid for any of the destinations presented by Central Holidays.
Commission applies to land-only portion on new bookings made with a deposit between December 1, 2008 and December 22, 2008, for travel through December 31, 2009, for regular tours and April 30, 2009, for ski programs. Contracted air is commissionable at 10 percent.
Travelers can save $500 per person ($1,000 per stateroom) when they book a River Cruise program by January 31, 2009 for select departures through December 13, 2009. Travelers can also save up to $250 per couple when they book air-inclusive escorted programs, or up to $100 for air-inclusive hosted programs, by January 31, 2009 for departures through December 31, 2009 (please see brochures or website for further details). Traveler discounts are not applicable to ski reservations. Travel credits are calculated on the land or land and cruise only portion of the reservation number that is drawn. Air and Ski programs do not accrue credits. Prize winner will be announced on December 30, 2008.
The company's destination specialists take great pride in creating exclusive itineraries, uniquely offered by Central Holidays that provide experiential adventures in the cities and towns presented. Here's a look at some of the company's exciting offerings new for 2009 where travelers can:
- Enjoy in an exciting escape to Rome, Florence and Cinque Terre. From the cradle of western civilization in Italy's capital Rome and the Renaissance city of Florence, to the five captivating coastal towns of the Italian Riviera known as Cinque Terre (The Five Lands), they'll be drawn in to these exquisite cities and villages.
- Indulge in the Spain's Gourmet Kitchens, a program offered only by Central Holidays that features cooking lessons at the homes of some of the most celebrated local chefs in Seville and Barcelona. This gastronomic extravaganza also includes a tapas tasting tour in Seville and Cava Wine tour in the Peneds wine region well as lots of included sightseeing in each fascinating city visited.
- Discover Greece and Turkey with Istanbul and the Aegean, a distinctive 11-day Mega Yacht Cruise and Land program that combines the allure of Greek Isles cruising with the opportunity to leisurely experience the vivacious ambiance, sun-soaked days and fun-filled nights of Greece and Turkey.
- Experience the treasures of France in regal style on the new Royal Stays in France 12-day majestic adventure featuring, stays in an awe-inspiring selection of castles in picturesque villages and towns of the Loire Valley, Cote d'Azur, Alsace, and Burgundy, plus three nights in Paris.
- Revel in ancient world's most inspiring pyramids and the priceless treasures on the company's exciting The Glories of Egypt and the Nile. Visit Cairo, where ancient traditions thrive in a modern metropolis, and cruise along the Nile.
To request copies of the company's new travel brochures, visit the Company's Web site at centralholidays.com.
Founded in 1972, Central Holidays offers superior travel programs, value and service to enchanting destinations throughout Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Greece and Turkey, plus dozens of Mediterranean and European River Cruise itineraries and worldwide Ski programs! For more information, contact Central Holidays at 1-800-935-5000 or visit their Web site at centralholidays.com.
Marlene Oliver, NJC Communications
305-491-0512, moliver at njccorp dot com
Mayra Etayo, NJC Communications
305-505-7089, metayoat njccorp dot com